New file at the Repository: ezPzr-IVj (2012-02-05)

I am still doodling around with the colors so nothing is set in stone just yet. One thing I learned a long time ago is not everybody will see the same thing because people have different computer systems and not all are set up the same way. So when I Mod something, I will set it up how I see it in my game, so it might look brighter or darker in your game based on your settings plus if you have shading turn off which some people do they will look darker.

My first goal was to add something different which has more color to the stock graphics and get a handle on doing WW2 stuff. These just happen to be my first ever attempt at German armor Mods and I usually get better as I go. All the camouflage is placed in the same spot as the stock just with more color. I will look into turning the color down just a tad so they blend in with the other objects. .

My stuff will be different sort of a contour grunge look so hopefully you like, if not that’s OK 2.

Here are some screen shots of those mod’s that show how they look in my game.

CM6.jpg

CM5.jpg

CM7.jpg

Hum my web site got taken out for some reason, So the photos I posted are off for now.

Erwin it sounds like you have your contrast turned up and maybe your bright turn down just a tad. I have the windows version of the game and use the raw default color settings when I play.

fu9dlg.jpg

As I said, I am still toying around with the colors but I will not make them as light as you see in stock game. Those are to light for me. If you Google Ambush Camouflage you will see the colors I am trying to achieve but just a tad lighter.

I will go quite for awhile and mod some more and later post and you can check colors.

Never figured how to post pics, but my Desktop settings are:

Brightness 30%

Contrast 50%

Gamma 1.15

Dig Vibrance 50%

Hue 0%

I do have most 3D settings on max, except for these Texture Filtering items all OFF: Anisotropic; Trilinear Opt.; Filter Opt.

I find with these settings and Aris' terrrain and vehicular mods my CMBN looks terrific now.