Video AAR - First PBEM

there is no way to assault a tank?
Tank assaulting is implemented in CMBN. It happens automatically when infantry are near a tank, where "near" is quite close -- perhaps 16m? The infantry will face the tank, and you will see grenade-hurling animations although it strangely does not actually cost grenades. Infantry will assault a tank this way a few times per minute.

In the particular situation in this video, getting close enough to assault the MkIV (and then waiting for the assault to go off) would probably give the tank plenty of time to annihilate the men doing it. Usually assaults only work from buildings.

Tank assaulting is implemented in CMBN. It happens automatically when infantry are near a tank, where "near" is quite close -- perhaps 16m? The infantry will face the tank, and you will see grenade-hurling animations although it strangely does not actually cost grenades.

It does use up grenades, but if you are playing WEGO, there is an oddity where the grenades are removed from the total at the start of the turn (before you see them used during the replay).

They will also close assault with satchel charges in the same circumstances (located in the same or adjacent tile as the tank).

I loved your VAAR with it's excellent editing, framing, cinematography and mash-up dubbing. BFC should hire you for some promo Commonwealth vids!

Regarding your sound mod, which one were you using and did you find it impacted your fps visual performance? The reason I ask is my computer is not especially well endowed and BFC I think have said that even stock sound effects in CMx2 are very CPU intensive.