Little Squat?

Just noticed a quick posting on my facebook from one of our wargamers. Any comments I can send back to him? Re. The King Tiger.

re. the latest screen CW screen shots.

Thanks!

"Looks interesting, and maybe it's the angle but the hull of the Bengal Tiger on frame 10 looks a little squat for 21 feet. (33 feet with gun forward)"

Are you absolutely sure? You might look into some combination of Alt+letter (U for instance).

Michael

Or, if you (like me) find yourself typing stuff in German fairly often, there's a way to (in Windows at least) switch between keyboard configurations. So if I want to type an umlaut or a ß, I just hit Alt+Shift and it will switch to a German keyboard, and then I just hit it again to change it back to English. :)

hehe nice discussion on the the Bengal tiger aspect. How do the proportions of the TIger look to you? Would you say the frame 10 looks correct?

Well, it doesn't look squat—meaning vertically compressed—to me. It does seem a bit shortened—longitudinally compressed—to me though. Can't say if the dimensions of the model are off or if it is just an artifact of the camera angle. Or maybe I just misremember what a Königstiger looks like.

Michael