The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ast009_1.jpg " Oi Gunther!, did you see Stuka's GIs running like scared rabbits?" "Ja Ja, Fritz vat a hoot, as the Amis say!!"

LOL.

Where are all the other SSNs, there is no other rotten smelling pigs in here. You all have scared them off! Now that I have beat a longtime Cesspolian, can I at least start beating up on some serfs or squires? I guess the squires are cleaning all the OLDE ONES fungal infected feet, while the serfs wipe their big arses. :D

LOL.

Where are all the other SSNs, there is no other rotten smelling pigs in here. You all have scared them off! Now that I have beat a longtime Cesspolian, can I at least start beating up on some serfs or squires? I guess the squires are cleaning all the OLDE ONES fungal infected feet, while the serfs wipe their big arses. :D

Well I certainly hope we've scared them off, that was the purpose of the rules. Well written rules will put the fear of Gawd into them. If they can't abide by that they certainly won't be able to abide here.

Joe

ast009_1.jpg

If this is an image of your gamey edge hugging squad that has approached my left flank then it must be just before my mortar rounds landed because Hans, Fritz and...Shirly are all having a little nap on the ground now.

Really Nidan1, you spin more crap than the Iraqi Information Minister, are you related?

Awesome sauce.

Send a file ya manky git.

You must of spread some of your "awesome sauce" on that Panther so it could shrug of a penetrating 75mm AP hit to the rear turret and not even, apparently, slow down....

Apparently the gods like drunken Aussies and children.

WooHoo Rene Artois is kicking the German bootie, 2 German balloons down 97 to go.
Well in that case enjoy the new patch, balloons are allegedly more difficult to down.

Here's hoping you get a flaming onion where it'll do the most good.

Joe