The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Pool...

Naa...can't do it with a straight face, Ladies and Pondscum,

I take a break from adding Panzer Lear and the 21st SS panzer division vs. a M5 Stuart and a single bazooka team named Boo and Joebob, to inform the MBT [Long may it wave] that none other then Mace is to blame for several scenarios I am building. He has helped me immensely by taking some screen shots for briefings for the maps.

I therefore officially take back 1/2 of the things I have said about Mace, and 1/2 of the things i have accused him of doing with sheep.

In other news, IL2 Cliff of Dover is already ordered. mayhaps a chance of shooting you all down again will happen in March? I remember being the only pilot of the Cess Patrol that could actually land.

You may return to your normal bantering...

Rune

..some words on the nature of love...

In other news, IL2 Cliff of Dover is already ordered. mayhaps a chance of shooting you all down again will happen in March? I remember being the only pilot of the Cess Patrol that could actually land.

Rune

Landing's eeeasy! Ctrl-E and watch the plane plough through your aerodrome: same result without dying and you get to watch the show. Pfft - landings are for sheep fakers.

I take a break from adding Panzer Lear and the 21st SS panzer division vs. a M5 Stuart and a single bazooka team...

Rune

What is it with you, Rune?

You have a series of inner ear infections as a child and that's why now you can't create anything even remotely balanced?

Tell ya what. Just to add the finishing touches... cherry on the top... icing on the cake... straw on the camel's back, why don't you make the Stuart immobile, with no ammo, Green and panicked and make the bazooka team dead.

Now you're cooking.

But then, you've always had a reputation for screwing up history in your deranged imagination.

Michael

As additional proof of which:

...21st SS panzer division...

Perhaps you would care to inform us of the precise moment that the 21st. Panzer division got transferred en masse to the SS? I'm sure we all breathlessly await this revelation.

Michael

Probably right after the Elves proclaimed Rune, King of the Unicornsâ„¢*

*(Joe used to be King of the Unicornsâ„¢, but Rune staged a coup**)

(Really wasn't much of a coup. Joe wasn't there at the time. Nature called or something like that, I believe. Whole place was empty. But those are the kind of odds Rune is most comfortable with.)

... give out accurate information ...

Rune

Wow! When you typed those words did the earth shift a bit on it's axis? Did the skies darken just a little? Did dark things in deep caverns awaken just a teensy bit?

Seriously. I mean, accuracy and you are like oil and water. Matter and anti-matter. Good hygiene and Europe.

Boo,

If I mention the units correctly, everyone would know exactly what battle it is. It would be like mention Joebob and everyone instantly knowing about his Mormon wives. So if i mentioed it had the 96th Luft infantrie Division, how many people would know where it fought in Normandy? Around here, too many...

Just in case I change my mind and put the battles on the cd, I don't want to ruin any evil that may be coming down the pike.

Rune

Boo,

If I mention the units correctly, everyone would know exactly what battle it is. It would be like mention Joebob and everyone instantly knowing about his Mormon wives. So if i mentioed it had the 96th Luft infantrie Division, how many people would know where it fought in Normandy? Around here, too many...

Just in case I change my mind and put the battles on the cd, I don't want to ruin any evil that may be coming down the pike.

Rune

Didn't Nena write the song "99 Luft Balloons" in honor of that unit?

You and I, and a little toy shop

Buy a bag of Ga-nomes with the money we've got

Set them free at the break of dawn

'Til one by one, they were gone

Back at base, bugs in the software

Flash the message, "Some thing's out there"

Romping in the summer dry

Ninety-nine red Ga-nomes go by

Ninety-nine red Ga-nomes

Romping in the summer dry

Panic lads, it's a red alert

There's something here from somewhere else