The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

I thought I felt a chill, as if someone had walked over my grave.
You have a grave? Oh ... wait ... it was just a figure of speech wasn't it ... damn, you had me excited there for a minute.

Where the hell have you been? You should have been HERE defending your Liege against the scurrilous attacks by other (and lesser) Houses.

The honor of the Shavian House is at stake!

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if you ever STOP! I tell you if Agua Perdido was here, that finest and most loyal of all Squires, he'd put a stop to these ceaseless attacks! I should be able to count on my first Squire but NOOooooo ....

Joe

The only thing your so-called squires can be counted upon to do is drink themselves into a stupor, and acquire various incurable iterations of the pox. Oddly enough this inclines them to drink even more. Or they would so inclined and if it were physically possible. Which it is not.

Oh sure, bring him up.

And after you were just making moo eyes at some SSN too, don't think I didn't notice, for shame.

Length of service counts for nothing around here, I tells ya.

You always were jealous of Agua Perdido ... that finest and most loyal of Squires ... but the last time I got even an ounce of respect from you was when you were proclaimed Knight ...

I’d like to thank my Liege, Shaw, for helping me to truly understand what gamey is. I couldn’t have done it without you Sire, you’re the best! {sniff, sniff, snort, somebody pass a snot rag, I think I’m going to cry}.

After that it was as if I didn't exist, you went your own way with never a thought for your poor old liege-lord, alone in the castle with naught but the yearbooks of ... uh ... years past to keep him company. Not once have you since suggested that it was under MY tutelage that you became the Knight you are today ... not ONCE {sniff}.

So yes, I reminenc ... remenens ... remember fondly young Agua Perdido ... so I do.

Mind you I like you better than that layabout, bone idle Papa Khann ... I had to create the shortest mission in the history of CM (three turns, ski troops and deep snow as I recall) just to get him out of the house.

Joe

You always were jealous of Agua Perdido

We hates him...

After that it was as if I didn't exist

Who are you again?

Not once have you since suggested that it was under MY tutelage that you became the Knight you are today ... not ONCE {sniff}.

Everybody, the above is where you aim the arrows.

So yes, I reminenc ... remenens ... remember fondling young Agua Perdido ... so I do.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Mind you I like you better than that layabout, bone idle Papa Khann

Well, who doesn't?

I had to create the shortest mission in the history of CM (three turns, ski troops and deep snow as I recall) just to get him out of the house.

Speaking of which, CMBN have lawnmowers for the hedgerows? And what's the dice roll for a attack on a squad with just the ol' hedgehog?

{snipped for cause} ...

Speaking of which, CMBN have lawnmowers for the hedgerows? And what's the dice roll for a attack on a squad with just the ol' hedgehog?

We COVERED this in the first semester, I'm not surprised you still don't remember ... you roll 2D6 and consult the following chart:

1: You win

2 - 12: You lose

Joe

It was a take-off on what V24Below had written; "A cyclone on both your houses". By removing the second C and the final E in cyclone, you get cylon, which is indeed what is depicted in the photo.

There. Have I explained it enough for you? This is why my green troops destroyed all your armor and an entire infantry battalion in our present battle.

It was a take-off on what V24Below had written; "A cyclone on both your houses". By removing the second C and the final E in cyclone, you get cylon, which is indeed what is depicted in the photo.

There. Have I explained it enough for you? This is why my green troops destroyed all your armor and an entire infantry battalion in our present battle.

Don't be tooting your own horn so quickly.

There is no reason for me to choose at all. I'm simply reminding you that the battle is not yet over, and to tout any previous successes you may have had earlier in the campaign may be a bit premature.

Wait... let's work through this together, shall we?

If one holds to the premise that time is linear, then it is impossible to have earlier successes which were premature. They happened when they happened, therefore, they were not premature. They were just in time.

Now, I realize that when it comes to things premature, you are indeed a Master and no one stands before you (If they're smart), but what happened, happened.

Your armor. Your battalion. All blowed up.