The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you expect? He's German. Their idea of a joke is to pee on the pumpernickel. Then they fall about laughing uproariously. Strange people.

Michael

am reminded of Germanboy who was so often stupefied by my off color knock jokes. I wonder if he ever discovered the tao of gefingerpoken.

Admittedly there were rules ... but now we see the consequences of INADEQUATE rules. Of course they were written by Boo Radley so I suppose like begets like.

One only has to review the posts of dan/cauliflower, smear and vomit to see that, without rules, they had no idea of what or how to post here. Now I grant you that, in all likelihood, they still wouldn't have posted very well. I imagine typing in a snuggie can't be too easy and having to constantly look up the proper spelling of "can" must be taxing for them.

Nonetheless a thread author must make the effort in the hopes that we might find a cubic zirconium in the rough ... look at Boo Radley, we found him, nurtured his latent ... extremely latent ... practically invisible talents and now he's a Knight of the CessPool and the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread. Granted his job performance verges on the stupendously incompetent but he does have the job.

We can hardly hope for such a success story every day, but perhaps we might find an improved version of Michael (not that it would be very difficult to improve on him) and wouldn't that be a victory for us.

So I urge all thread authors to spend a bit of time, make the effort and make the next incarnation an MBT to be proud of. While Ohio may be satisfied with simply mailing it in surely the rest of us can strive for more.

Yours in CessPudlianess,

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

Nonsense, Joe!

Wow, those two words really go together, don't they? It's like Curious George, but geared for an even more immature mind.

I'll have you know, Sirrah, that I was working against the clock on this one. The last incarnation of the MBT (Long may it wave) in the Schlock Farce section had already hit 300 and HAD BEEN LOCKED!!!

I only had seconds to resurrect us in our new home. And where were you when the fit hit the shan? Where were you in our darkest hour? Where were you when it mattered the most? Playing Rise of Blight, perhaps? Or were you doing more important things, like planting yet another crop of controlled substances in Farm World? Hmmmmm?

You're just jealous that I, Boo Radley of House JDMorse started the newest incarnation of the Mutha Beautiful Thread, in the most up to date section of the Forum.

Say it, Joe. There's no shame in wanting to be more like your betters.

Nonsense, Joe!

Wow, those two words really go together, don't they? It's like Curious George, but geared for an even more immature mind.

I'll have you know, Sirrah, that I was working against the clock on this one. The last incarnation of the MBT (Long may it wave) in the Schlock Farce section had already hit 300 and HAD BEEN LOCKED!!!

I only had seconds to resurrect us in our new home. And where were you when the fit hit the shan? Where were you in our darkest hour? Where were you when it mattered the most? Playing Rise of Blight, perhaps? Or were you doing more important things, like planting yet another crop of controlled substances in Farm World? Hmmmmm?

You're just jealous that I, Boo Radley of House JDMorse started the newest incarnation of the Mutha Beautiful Thread, in the most up to date section of the Forum.

Say it, Joe. There's no shame in wanting to be more like your betters.

Betters? Let's remember who is the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and who ISN'T shall we?

And I admitted that you had done your best ... poor as your best is. I merely suggested that those members who have it in their power to post better rules do so in the future.

As to my presence, I was in Denver plowing a straight furrow, hoeing a tough row, shedding the sweat off my brow to earn my daily bread ... so to speak. Surely I can expect that the duly appointed Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread could, you know ... backup!

Joe

Let's remember who is the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

Joe

Oh, we know. All the lads know. We're constantly calling each other up and reminding ourselves of the fact.

We've even written a mnemonic ditti to help us remember.

Would you like to hear it?

always suspected that Old Foul Joe was a ho. I kept it to myself because of the odd bellowing and hooting that accompanies his brow tweezing. I surmise that his fellow white shirted bicycle riders don't approve of his ho-ing and that's why he travels to Denver.

One trembles to think of that old, flabby sack of acrimony prostituting.

*shudders*

Is citing the voices permissible? {snipped for undue frivolity and lack of respect for the awesomeness that is the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread)

Only if the voices are reputable and published. Please provide appropriate footnotes and bibliography.

Joe

Guest Panzer Boxb

Did you just use the word "respect" in a Peng thread? Really? What is a Peng Thread if not a bombastic collection of frivolity and lack of respect? Nay, I would say that anything approaching respect would, in fact, so thoroughly sully the name of Peng as to be outlawed. Twice.

Did you just use the word "respect" in a Peng thread?

Actually... no, he didn't. He said "reputable". The two words are spelled a bit differently.

What is a Peng Thread if not a bombastic collection of frivolity and lack of respect?

Moderately good question. I'd like to see a paper on this on my desk by no later than tomorrow morning. 1847 words EXACTLY. Spelling counts so you might need some help.

Nay, I would say that anything approaching respect would, in fact, so thoroughly sully the name of Peng as to be outlawed. Twice.

Possibly. It's pretty hard to sully the name of Peng. Lord knows we've all tried.

Guest Panzer Boxb
Actually... no, he didn't. He said "reputable". The two words are spelled a bit differently.

Ahem. Actually, he did.

{snipped for undue frivolity and lack of respect for the awesomeness that is the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread)

And let's not blatantly point out the mismatched bracket/parenthesis combination.

Paper? The only paper you'll get is the one from my bottom.

ICKY!!!!!!!!!
No doubt I'll have to keep repeating this ad infinitum for the slower among you but it takes NO EFFORT at all to modify anothers post to say something that was never there.

It's the mark of a TRUE Cesspudlian to take the words as actually written and smack the writer across the face with them. Granted one can't take just any old post and accomplish that, one has to bide ones time and make the most of those opportunities.

But I suppose that would be asking too much ...

Joe