The Imperial Peng Challenge Thread OR Seanachai's Finest Hour

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear PunkswhothoughtIwasfullofit,

Matt is on it.

It appears that Emma is not banned but perhaps her IP was very bad.

She does have this message : "Light a cigarette, feel the caffeine rush, boot up, sit back, and watch the world disintegrate at your fingertips..."

Love,

Elvis

I'm sorry, apparently you thought that THIS episode had some bearing on our opinion of you? Nothing could be further from the truth ... we've ALWAYS thought youwerefullofit.

Joe

[ August 02, 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Joe and Berli,

I have a couple of messages for you from the dead.

Joe : "tell him to get the wine chilled, with any luck I'll be wiggling my toes in the pool soon."

Berli : "ask Berli why he's not online yet he's posting.."

Love,

Elvis

Inter-Thread memo

TO: Wisconsin Scout Master

SUBJECT: Call to Arms!

As you have managed to put the Sin into Wisconse and have donned the, oh so intimidating, Hat of Cheese, I feel compelled to respond to your feeble outcries.

I have done some research and according to \SirReal you have shown the ability to send more than one turn per day.

IF you are capable of actually playing a game, at a pace faster than paint can dry, then I will launch in your direction a small 500 point QB of the 50 turn variety.

In the meantime continue to expound on the virtues of a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk.

Jim Boggs

Loyal Squire to lenakonrad (MIA)

Loyal GrandSquire of Aussie Jeff (MIA)

Great-GrandSquire of Berli (AARP)

Of the House of Hellinois

Whose motto is:

You're never that far from Normal

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Don't worry, if it is AOL, they will promtply blame me for it Monday. smile.gif

Why wait until Monday? We blame you now.

dalem is responsible for getting Dame Emma banned. Stone him! </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Jim Boggs

Loyal Squire to lenakonrad (MIA)

Loyal GrandSquire of Aussie Jeff (MIA)

Great-GrandSquire of Berli (AARP)

Of the House of Hellinois

Sort of reads like a "Who's Who" for the pathologically inept.

Send me a new set up...only you would be able to recognize ineptness....after all, you are completely inept...or so I have been told.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Send me a new set up...only you would be able to recognize ineptness....after all, you are completely inept...or so I have been told.

Then you have been told wrong. But you, being the green, wet behind the ears, hair full of hay seeds rube that you are, no doubt believe all that you are told. So believe this. You will NOT receive a set up from me until I have my new computer. Hopefully, sometime this week. At which time, oh former squire, I will yet again send you crying off to your mommy.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Then you have been told wrong. But you, being the green, wet behind the ears, hair full of hay seeds rube that you are, no doubt believe all that you are told. So believe this. You will NOT receive a set up from me until I have my new computer. Hopefully, sometime this week. At which time, oh former squire, I will yet again send you crying off to your mommy. </font>

Then you have been told wrong. But you, being the green, wet behind the ears, hair full of hay seeds rube that you are, no doubt believe all that you are told. So believe this. You will NOT receive a set up from me until I have my new computer. Hopefully, sometime this week. At which time, oh former squire, I will yet again send you crying off to your mommy. </font>

Originally posted by Gus:

I'd love to hear about the times you go'a crying to your grizzled ma.

Sorry, Gus, may I call you Gus?, these stories are made to be told by warriors around the meadehall on a cold night with the sun low on the horizon. The stable boys cannot hang with the men, I'm afraid.

Perhaps Boo_Radley would like to regale you with tales from the Ohio Outback, (near Akron), or you could wait for the tornadoes from Ohio to skip into Hoosierland, that might float your boat. I have no time for this now.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I on the other hand am dressing up in my finest John Travolta silk shirt and polyester trousers, to do a little stepping out at the local retro-disco club. Who needs you losers.

C'mon, tough guy. Fess up. It's square dancing isn't it? You put on your huge, flouncy hoop skirt and go out looking for drunk cowpokes to do-si-do you around the dancefloor, don't you?

I on the other hand am dressing up in my finest John Travolta silk shirt and polyester trousers, to do a little stepping out at the local retro-disco club. Who needs you losers.

C'mon, tough guy. Fess up. It's square dancing isn't it? </font>

My Dear Dame YK2, I am thrilled beyond measure to see you once again return to the MBT where your absence has been noted and your presence greeted with universal acclaim and rejoicing, welcome back your Ladyship, it's grand to see you again.

oh yes ... uh ... Peng

Joe

JOE ...

I'm pleased you're pleased that I am no

longer banned from posting... thanks to Elvis and Peng for keeping me smiling while it got sorted out....

A word or warning... if anyone out there is sharing a network, tread carefully..

BTW JOE did you chill the wine.. I really do need that drink.

[ August 02, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

*from down in the very bowels of the cesspool wine cellar*

<font size = 1> yesh, the wine was very *hic* chilled. Just hafing a wee celebratory nip, that's all. Oh, And toasting fine Emma's message! *URP* Scusey!</font>

Mace

Why Peng how nice of you to ask ... who are you again? Odds are very good that you'll not want to be playing me in CMBB Peng. If you think I was slow with turns in CMBO well ... ask Boo_Radley, ask dalem ... they can't be believed of course but you can ask them.

Still I consider that if one really wants the extreme privilege of playing ME then one must adapt to MY time schedule ... it's up to you entirely.

Mace, many happy returns sir. Had I known it was your birthday I'd have bought you something ... not really but by SAYING that I don't have to anyway and it makes it seem as if I do care.

Dame YK2 what sort of barbarian do you take me for? Do you think I'm from OHIO to serve good wine at other than room temperature? This isn't some Australian swill that has it's vintage measured by a cheap wristwatch but a noble glass of the finest wine Idaho has ever produced ... here, let me remove the twist cap ...

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'll expect a setup in me email in the morning...

Don't expect much do you Peng? Hmm... now that I think on it, you only want a setup from Joe... that really isn't to much to expect. At first I thought you wanted a challenging game from Joe. Of course, you... well... suck, so Joe might be construed as a challenge