Helmet goggles

Hi Marwek,

It's my own adaptation of Steppenwulf-UI-mod-v2.0 weapon icons, with minor graphical adaptations and a coloured background. I would be happy to share it if you're interested, but seeing that 90% of it is Steppenwulfs' work I probably ought to ask his permission before I did. 

The uniforms are a mix of mods from Vein, Stagler and Kiemie, all available on CMMODS, I've just rag-tagged them in my Z folder. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Erwin said:

If another nationality has similar "helmets+goggles+back packs" then could one not rename the Russian equipment to the other nation's bmp name?  (I thought this sort of thing was all about naming conventions.)

No but what i mean is to find a wae to put those russian style helmets on americans and ukrainians. I wonder if someone knows da wae?) lol

Hi Oleksandr,

I'm afraid I don't have time to test this thoroughly but I did swap soldier models in CMA, so hope the same principles apply.

The helmet model files are in black sea v100a.brz in the data folder

They are: (I just ran a search for helmet in the exploded folder)

smod_american_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_american_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_american_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr ( 1 through 5 levels of detail)

smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr

smod_russian_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_russian_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_russian_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr

Try renaming the russian to american and vice-versa, and seeing what happens in-game.

Might also have to rename the chinstrap models as well.

Would be interested to see if it works!

Cheers, Bill

2 hours ago, billy_sp said:

Hi Oleksandr,

I'm afraid I don't have time to test this thoroughly but I did swap soldier models in CMA, so hope the same principles apply.

The helmet model files are in black sea v100a.brz in the data folder

They are: (I just ran a search for helmet in the exploded folder)

smod_american_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_american_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_american_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr ( 1 through 5 levels of detail)

smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_ukrainian_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr

smod_russian_helmet-soldier.mdr

smod_russian_helmet-soldier-lod-1.mdr to smod_russian_helmet-soldier-lod-5.mdr

Try renaming the russian to american and vice-versa, and seeing what happens in-game.

Might also have to rename the chinstrap models as well.

Would be interested to see if it works!

Cheers, Bill

Thank you man!  I will try it!