Question for everyone:

What do you guys think is the best looking village or town map?

Size doesn't matter.

I just passed 50 Subscribers on YouTube, and once upon a time that was a big deal, so I'm planning something special, but I need a good map first.

Now is your chance to see something incredible, and all you have to do is write a suggestion below. Easy.

A map I really enjoy from the Quick Battle pool is called: Asslt Small Rough (bocage) QB-050. Its a small map but it has a lot to offer, with a small village in the center of the map and some classic hedgerow country surrounding. It even has a conveniently placed church to act as a good CP/fallback position for the defenders of the village. I also think it is one of the less gamey maps in the QB pool, meaning it isn't excessively 'balanced' for multiplayer purposes. I seem to keep coming back to it to fight out various battles, be it very small 2 squad actions or larger battles involving multiple companies per side with tanks and artillery. Its been accommodating to everything I've thrown at it thus far. Not sure what you're going for with your video, but there might be something this map could offer you. Also, congrats on hitting a mile marker! 

Hmmmmmmm......... Kind of depends on how you want to use the map.  sburke made the fantastic CMFI Venafro urban map.  A lot of destroyed, rubbled  buildings.  However it may be difficult to move vehicles down many of the streets due to the rubble.    

Yep that was what jumped to my mind when I read the OP.  It is a great map!

I know this is pretty shameless, but I'd like to nominate my own scenario ;)

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-battles-for-normandy/crossroads-at-pierrefitte-en-cinglais/

I spent a very long time adjusting it to recreate the village according to the aerial photo, even down to individual trees and bushes. Not saying it's better than the fine work of many of the talented scenario designers here, but hey, I'm proud of this one :)

Hmmmmmmm......... Kind of depends on how you want to use the map.  sburke made the fantastic CMFI Venafro urban map.  A lot of destroyed, rubbled  buildings.  However it may be difficult to move vehicles down many of the streets due to the rubble.    

Is there an undamaged version of the map, I'm kind of planning some fireworks already.

I wanted to talk to you about that actually, I'll PM you over at FGM.

Judging by the stats/analytics of my channel I get most new visitors through people clicking on my video when it appears as a related video somewhere else. No secret my subscriber numbers skyrocketed once a couple of more multi-game YouTubers got a hold of Black Sea and from there a few other CM titles. (And proceeded to play them like Company of Heroes or Men at War :P ).

On another note I haven't monetized my channel at all, unlike some others with big subscriber bases. I just do it for the fun and saw no one was posting regular CM videos when I started doing it a few years ago now.