What do you think the first module of Black Sea would be?

Will separatists have SKS and PTRS? Then my voice is for them!

What's about VDV vs marines, they are completely different. Small squads with a lot of APCs for VDV. If BMDs are killed, then VDV loose, if not, marines are destroyed by APCs, ok, by BMDs instead of BMPs, but is difference significant?

Right on, ma man. I am not entirely sure if there are any BMD-1s or BMD-3s left in active duty anymore; but let's also not forget BRD-ZD, BTR-RD, 2S9, and a whole host of other support vehicles. It would also be really interesting to figure out the proper tactics for BMD’s 5-man squads and to see how much their superior training and morale can account for relatively small squad size. Much of the same would apply to USMC (besides small squad size) as well. There are certainly plenty of other add-ons that would be a welcomed addition. However, I can't think of any that would add more realism, challenge, and pure enjoyment as VDV and USMC…

Actually a USMC squad is quite large if I'm not mistaken. According to Wikipedia current structure is 3x4men fireteams. Iirc in CMSF it was even larger and brought a whole lot of firepower.

marine squads in SF were imo the strongest in game. especially with that hand held 'blooper revolver' 40mm launcher. btw is that the weapon the marines ended up not adopting?

I trained with marines recently and they carried a couple around, They never took them out to the field though. i dont know how many they brought but I think it was atleast one per squad plus some more.

a NATO module.. adding some more nations.. it will be logical imo..

like.. the conflict gets spread or out or of control as a result of which some of the immediate NATO nations like france, germany and UK engages in europe while the US pulled back to regroup and reinforce.

Definetly this for me I would love to see modern British troops in black sea.

a NATO module.. adding some more nations.. it will be logical imo.. 

like.. the conflict gets spread or out or of control as a result of which some of the immediate NATO nations like france, germany and UK engages in europe while the US pulled back to regroup and reinforce.

Or more accurately NATO members send forces to support the mission in Ukraine.

It would be nice if this game could follow the same expancion pattern, CMSF did. Marines, British Forces NATO on one side (I also would like to see Ranger Btn added to this game as someone has already mentioned it) Ukrainian National Guard and Volunteer Btns on the other side and russian VDV/GRU SpetsNaz with separatists formation on the 3rd side.

Would like to see more NATO members though like Poland and France

Edited by FueGo357