New file at the Repository: The Hills Have Eyes (2012-10-08)

Good battle. Very small by design. Smallest I've played to date but it works and effort was put into this. I liked the layout of the hilltop town, and positioning of the buildings. Played US vs AI. Odds favoured the attacker. Got a major victory with 15 minutes left. But I played cautious. An aggressive player could lose for sure.

Spoiler Alert ;)

My only disappointment was finding out it was LW guarding the town and not mutants in spite of the title :D

Thanks for the feedback (please also leave your comments in the Repository if you get the chance). Glad you enjoyed it. You played v1.01, yes?

POSSIBLE DESIGN SPOILERS

Cautious play is key, I think. The odds definitely favor the attacker, though I think a clever human player on the Axis side could make things considerably more difficult. I am not sure that, given the nature of the battle, there was much more to do with the AI, though I'm hardly an expert in that regard.

I played it and thought it was my cup of tea. Great job, thanks! I like shorter smaller scale battles.

The particular ambience of the dusk really added to the atmosphere.

Question: If you enter such and such date and time for a scenario, does the game engine fart out the historical moon phase? I know you can over-ride the weather and make it any date with rain or shine...