Gaddafi dead (20 Oct 2011)

Dietrich

I have not followed the development over the weekend, but I read in a daily newspaper on Friday that a SAS special forces soldier shot G. in the head! Fact? Myth?

Will there be a murder trial?

Best regards,

Thomm

That's the current Kettlerian conspiracy theory. You'll find it propagated on plenty of anti-globalisation, anti-Western sites. It's part of the logic chain that West = Evil and that pardoxically makes a martyr out of Gaddafi and pretty much says anybody from Libya is a chump who couldn't possibly organsie anything for themselves.

That's the current Kettlerian conspiracy theory. You'll find it propagated on plenty of anti-globalisation, anti-Western sites.

That is why I was amazed to read it in this newspaper, which is certainly not the worst available in Austria. Very strange that they write something like this without having proof.

Best regards,

Thomm

That is why I was amazed to read it in this newspaper, which is certainly not the worst available in Austria. Very strange that they write something like this without having proof.

Best regards,

Thomm

The current Kettlerisation I have read is that:

1) NATO forces knew Gaddafi was in the convoy.

2) They bombed it.

3) They "rapidly despatched" an undercover assassination squad to the site. This squad moved through the convoy survivors and located Gaddafi.

4) They shot him in the legs to stop him escaping and then stuck him in the drain pipe.

5) They then alerted rebel fighters to his location.

6) When the rebels arrived, the SAS / DSGE / GSG 9 / Rainbow 6 dudes hyped everyone up to the point where somebody shot the Colonel or the NATO guys shot him without anybody having a clear idea of what went on.

The current Kettlerisation I have read is that:

1) NATO forces knew Gaddafi was in the convoy.

2) They bombed it.

3) They "rapidly despatched" an undercover assassination squad to the site. This squad moved through the convoy survivors and located Gaddafi.

4) They shot him in the legs to stop him escaping and then stuck him in the drain pipe.

5) They then alerted rebel fighters to his location.

6) When the rebels arrived, the SAS / DSGE / GSG 9 / Rainbow 6 dudes hyped everyone up to the point where somebody shot the Colonel or the NATO guys shot him without anybody having a clear idea of what went on.

You forgot to mention Speznaz.

Regards

KR