Adding a Pause in movement?

Simply put, can I add a pause in between movement commands/way points?

You bet. That is to say, you put the pause at a waypoint and the unit pauses when it reaches it.

If so how?

Simple. If it is the last waypoint you have set thus far, simply deselect the movement command and enter the pause. If you have already set a string of WPs and want the pause to be somewhere other than the last one, deselect the movement command and click on the waypoint where you want to insert a pause. It will get bigger and brighter. Then you can enter the pause.

Michael

I've not had that work. Disembark seems to mean disembark where you are right now.

I don't use disembark for this. I use a move command (or quick) . I just select the desired move command for the troops and select the desired destination. As long as the vehicle itself has a move command, they won't disembark till the vehicle reaches it's destination. They then proceed to head for the selected end point from the quick command.

I don't use disembark for this. I use a move command (or quick) . I just select the desired move command for the troops and select the desired destination. As long as the vehicle itself has a move command, they won't disembark till the vehicle reaches it's destination. They then proceed to head for the selected end point from the quick command.

Yeah, that method works a treat. It's just the specific 'Dismount' command that happens 'immediately' and not at the waypoint you have selected.