Russian edition?

I have no idea if there are future plans to release CMBN via other retail distributors. As of now the only place to purchase CMBN is directly from Battlefront.com and the only translations currently available (that come with the current game) are German, French, Italian and Spanish. However these are only interface translations, the scenarios appear to be untranslated at this point in time.

Maybe for Normandy BF didn’t expect an Russia market. But Eastfront should be 100% interesting for Russian players.

Yes, sure. There are few such games about WWII. Battle for Charkov from Graviteam and Theatre of war from 1c. Eastfront game would be popular in Russia.

I really hope that Snowball or any russian company NEVER did NOT make CMBN publishing in Russia. Why? Look at russian-published CMSF by Snowball. There is not solid game, as English version. There are a garbage of not coupled together addons without up-to-date patches. Those, who have latest version - British Forces+original CMSF - can't play in scenarios, that included US Marines forces and, even worse, their game is only 1.21 patch level. Those, who have CMSF+Marines, can't play scenarios with british and can't upgrade their game over 1.10 (or such) level. NATO module is still of absence and no signs that it appears some day. Patches released only with new modules.

Even Russian-made "Afghanistan" is still at 1.00 level!

This situation clearly isolate Russian community from other gamers. Some month ago our community wrote about this here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=95206

but nothing changed since that time :(

So, I'm flatly against any russian localization of this game. We, our community, can afford a help in translation, in beta-testing (some members already do this or done this with great CMBB) and can provide some data to proposed East Front.

This is based on no real knowledge, but I think BFC has got burned more than once by cooperative publishing agreements. I doubt they liked at all those Paradox CMSF CDs showing up in retail discount bins for pennies then Paradox support of the title abruptly stopping. CM:BN is their new 'flagship' title, I suspect they may be a bit gun-shy about who gets to share in publishing rights, when and how. Not to say they won't but they'll think about it long and hard about it first.

Thanks! Problem is not in the language of the game, I hoped that CMBN will be published by Snowball as CMSF was.

I really hope that Snowball or any russian company NEVER did NOT make CMBN publishing in Russia. Why? Look at russian-published CMSF by Snowball. There is not solid game, as English version.

Can't you guys buy directly from the BFC site? The Digital version or something?

Mord.

Can't you guys buy directly from the BFC site? The Digital version or something?

Of course, yes. And I suppose that this mast the ONLY and the best way to buy CMBN and other BF titles. No "special russian" version, please. Just add a Russian language pack, as already done for French, German, etc.