New file at the Repository: Campaign: Die Letzte Hoffnung (2011-08-26)

Regarding the placement issue, I at first thought that your download must have been corrupted, or there was some weird error, or something, but then I loaded up the game myself and was mortified to discover that my painstakingly placed enemy units had teleported to entirely different locations! :(

A new version fixing these issues has just been submitted to the Repository. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Yay!

Hmmm . . . Perhaps I should start over?

Hmmm . . . Do you think the follow on battles in version 1 are also similarly affected? Would you check? Should I start from scratch on your new version?

Cheers!

Gpig

Nah, don't start over. Just finish the battle, save the game, and load the save into the new campaign version. (You know how to do that, right? If not, check the manual.)

The issue shouldn't affect other missions. If it had, I think I would have heard about it by now! :D

I plan to start this xnt-sounding campaign as soon as I am done with the final COURAGE AND FORTITUDE scenario (30 mins to go). But, I would prefer to wait till it's been fixed re the above placement issues.

Anny ETA on that?

Whenever it finishes getting uploaded. ;)

It's done, and I submitted it to the Repository, it's just not up yet.

Regarding the placement issue, I at first thought that your download must have been corrupted, or there was some weird error, or something, but then I loaded up the game myself and was mortified to discover that my painstakingly placed enemy units had teleported to entirely different locations! :(

FMB, could that maybe be related to the fact that Mad Mike's Campaign Scenario Organizer mod can't extract the scenarios for that campaign?

FMB, could that maybe be related to the fact that Mad Mike's Campaign Scenario Organizer mod can't extract the scenarios for that campaign?

Doubtful, since the download or file wasn't corrupted--I just made a mistake. Must have been when I was making the last few changes advocated by the testers, and somehow the AT gun plt got repositioned without my knowledge.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bring back a dead thread but just finally getting to play this campaign with version 3 of the engine and enjoying the scenarios. I will post a bit more on that later as I have tried to avoid reading too many spoilers...

A question for those that have played it and a potential bug?

In the 1st Scenario I got

The Panthers and MKIV's but did not make much use of them and certainly did not lose any of them to those Pesky 57mm AT Guns. A few nasty dents on my HQ Panther but apart from that all OK.

So Next mission I split my forces and I expected all the Panthers but I just got my HQ Panther and one other? Infantry seemed fine and my A/C's seemed right number. Odd...

So the 3 rd scenario going for the village (remember I split my forces) I only got 2 MKIV's rather than all of them. Again was thinking I would get full set. I had one A/C as I had lost some taking the woods.

So for the X Roads where the forces met up I was down to one Panther and 2 MKIV's. I did not lose a Panther in the woods and one MKIV was hit 3 times by a 57mm AT gun but survived so he was there but not the Panther?

So I am wondering if this is a bug or a design feature? I have my saves and can share if needed?

When I get a bit more time I will reload to see if different kit turns up?

I am a tad worried as I guess I will need the kities at some stage in the campaign and don't want to be nerfed after putting so many hours in.

Wonder if some bug has hit since v3? This has alos been mentioned on the Tech forum thread but not a good description so will try here fist to see if others had suffered the same?