CM Afghanistan: How many scen/camp?

I've only downloaded the CMA demo so I could use the Mujahideen models as Taliban in CMSF. As there is only 2 models in the demo with 2 textures, I rag-tagged them up a bit more and they look great. I might even play it one day but I don't really have an interest in the period.

I have a T55_T66 skins CMSF_MkeyD folder in my CMA mods sections as well as a T55M-T62M Partial Patch_Afghan_MikeyD folder.

Is the above one of those? The "CMSF" name confused me.

I just want to make sure I have the correct versions in the correct folders.

Great work btw.

CM:Afghanistan only has an uparmored T55/&62 bow mod on Repository. It doesn't need the full vehicle pack because the game was where the art originally came from! Besides, I believe naming conventions on some pieces are different anyway. So loading CMSF mods into CMA could get... messy.

There is one file in the repository for CMA which is called "T55M, T62M correct bow patch". This should be the one that is placed in Your CMA Z folder. It could be the file is called "partial patch" or "uparmored T55/&62 bow mod" once it is extracted to Your CMA Z folder, this I don't know. But there is only one "T55M, T62M correct bow patch" and this is intended for CMA. I have no knowledge for such a patch for the T55M and T62M in CMSF.

Yes it is.

Note to other modders and scenario designers:

Not sure why zipped file names would be different from the actual file or folder that goes into the Z folder.

It would save a lot of confusion if SOP was to make sure the names were always the same.

Also, if one is required to make selections of versions first, plz include a readme file.