QB Map Setup zones screwed up

This has happened twice in a row now.

Attack QB "Huge" map. The attackers setup zone is in the defender area, where the objectives are. German attack, allied defend. Map # is QB-125 btt. I didn't bother to look at the first map I saw this happen.

Echo---Cant agree with you . Just replicated the QB sitn you describe and found both sides appropriately positioned with the Germans set up in a small zone to initiate attack and Americans defending area including the target.

Can only hypothesise that you are perhaps jumping to false conclusions from the general Preview ---but the actual sitn when troops have been purchased and the actual battle setup initiated is in fact appropriate

After the patch I had to restart a PBEM game. US attcker, medium, day, June, Map QB-127. As the US Attacker I was given the largest portion of the map to set up in, including the victory area. As the defender the German are given a sliver of the northern map edge to "defend". This is of course opposite of what the set up areas should be. My partner and I have decided to play it anyway. The US will defend and the Germans attack.

This just happened to me and my PBEM opponent on "Attk Large Forest (Water) QB-145". The US was suppose to attack and the Germans defend, but the setups were swapped. It pissed me off sumthin fierce after all the force building time I put into it.

I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit if this info is useful.

I do still have the PBEM save if anyone wants it.

-

This just happened to me and my PBEM opponent on "Attk Large Forest (Water) QB-145". The US was suppose to attack and the Germans defend, but the setups were swapped. It pissed me off sumthin fierce after all the force building time I put into it.

I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit if this info is useful.

I do still have the PBEM save if anyone wants it.

-

The info I will need to better understand what you are experiencing is

1. what operating system is being used: PC-MAC

2. Any other player's Operating system

3. How you are playing: PBEM/Hotseat/Human vs AI

4. Did you review the map while in the unit purchase screen

5. The QB Map Name

A reverse side bug was reported and fixed that occurred when players used the map review during unit purchase. Unfortunately the V1.1 patch Mac Installer version didn't fix this. The PC V1.1 patch should be fine. So if you are playing PC then please send a save file along with the answers to the 5 questions.

Re: the Attk Large Forest (Water) QB-145. There WAS an Error in this map I have fixed it. The "data" had the Allied defender as East rather than West. (actually the first map error found...!)

QB Map 125 and 127 are correctly made

To put a cap on this:

If you or your PBEM partner are playing MAC then help is on the way

If you are a PC player or PC vs PC player please send a save file with info to Mark.Ezra3591ATgmailDOTcom