An Olive Branch from LeadMeister ...

olivebranch2.jpg

Seriously, I now see, with the closure of the last two "Single Player Inop. Seriouly, Fix It! (etc)" related threads, what inflammatory postings can lead to.

I admit to being a past prime offender and will hence forth follow the high road in all my future postings. :)

Or, as the "Fonz" would try to say - "I was wr-wr-wrr-wrrr (wrong) ...." :o

Fonz "YouTube" -

I have to decline accepting this because it is 90° here in Michigan and I could REALLY use a fanboy or fangirl to follow me around and keep me cool. Sorry.

WAIT! Don't go... an olive branch might work just as well! Are you just providing goods only or services rendered as well?

j/k, way to go!

I have to decline accepting this because it is 90° here in Michigan and I could REALLY use a fanboy or fangirl to follow me around and keep me cool. Sorry.

WAIT! Don't go... an olive branch might work just as well! Are you just providing goods only or services rendered as well?

j/k, way to go!

I think that is the job for the dove.

Anyway: for me, apology accepted (can't speak for the rest of the forum). I find this group so refreshing compared to many others simply because the level of conversation s generally mature (obviously not including the Peng thread)

I accept.Even though I have No idea what you are talking about,and never remember being offended by any of your threads.I accept because a free apology is a rare thing in this day and age.Kudos to you.:DAny one else want to apologize to me for anything?I will always take an apology when offered,even if I have no idea what the offense was.:)

Aw, your rant wasn't half as bad as some of the stuff put up here on a regular basis, and a lot of those posters never bother with a public mea culpa.

I thought I was old, brother you must have a serial number that starts with 19 or even 18.

Semper Fi.

I accept.Even though I have No idea what you are talking about,and never remember being offended by any of your threads.I accept because a free apology is a rare thing in this day and age.Kudos to you.:DAny one else want to apologize to me for anything?I will always take an apology when offered,even if I have no idea what the offense was.:)

I apologize to you for not having apologized earlier. I also apologize for not bringing an olive branch, however I do have some gin. Does that Olive branch have any Olives on it?

I apologize to you for not having apologized earlier. I also apologize for not bringing an olive branch, however I do have some gin. Does that Olive branch have any Olives on it?

I thank you for the offer of Gin,But I need to Apologize,You see,I am a Gentlemen Jack Drinker myself,never could develop a taste for Gin.Never tried Jack with Olives but it doesn't sound too appealing.:eek:

Nathan Brittles would not approve, sir.

I don't know where you got your brains, Sergeant - God must have given you that pair of eyes. They're Arapahos, alright. Headin' the same way we are. Now why would they be movin' on Sudrow's Wells, Sergeant? Answer me that.

My mother didn't raise any sons to be makin' guesses in front of Yankee captains.