Patch??? Help?

Is this some kind of intricate buildup for a "The patch is finally up!!!1!!11!one!!!"-type joke thread? If it is then it's base and despicable! :)

In case it's not that, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDf07ZoVpoQ. And follow up with

if you need help with the whip stitch. :P

That is great... You ever notice that the 'member' that really tears at the game is on their first ten posts and just joined the forum within the last two months... Makes you wonder whether they are real youngin's who just can't comprehend what CM:BN is all about, or they might be frustrated gamers with alignments to failed projects that need a place to vent... Maybe they are both... at least be constructive if you have an issue...

I think that BF has done a good job at keeping us appraised at what their intentions are for the future. Hey nothing is perfect (except me), and if it was then life wouldn't be any fun...

I tore a hole in my new trousers and need help on how to properly patch it? Help please! I failed that Cub Scout merit badge miserably, and even if I had earned it I would have never been able to sew it on my uniform any way.

Before you bought the game you should have tried the demo to see if it was within range of your competence. You see, CM is geared to a select audience of experienced gamers expert in many areas of life. Such tasks as producing a velvet brocade ball gown from the hide of a wooly mammoth or a seven course banquet from a dried out bone are but typical accomplishments. If you have not mastered at least these rudimentary skills by now, I'm afraid you don't belong here and never will. Sorry, but I thought it best to get the worst over with. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Michael

How would you know? A perfect life might be great fun. I'd be willing to give it a try before I condemned it. Shame on you.

Michael

Come on now, I am retired, and play CM:SF, CM:BN, and all the CMx1's everyday :) Thats perfect for me so I must have a perfect life... and I didn't even have to sell my soul, just a pair of hips, lower back, all my grey matter, and a left knee... ;) so I throw a lot of s@#t on the fan to make it fun... Oh the shame of it all....

Come on now, I am retired, and play CM:SF, CM:BN, and all the CMx1's everyday :) Thats perfect for me so I must have a perfect life... and I didn't even have to sell my soul, just a pair of hips, lower back, all my grey matter, and a left knee... ;) so I throw a lot of s@#t on the fan to make it fun... Oh the shame of it all....

I'd trade all that just to retire even w/o CM. Dang that is perfect.