Tank anti- bocage attachment

PA ,W Thanks -----If you are involved in moving a tank unit through bocage terrain in a July Quick Battle how do you purchase and acquire bocage-cutter equipped tanks---I dont see any units on the setup screen which mentions or specifies this equipment is present

Grateful for any help with this......

PA ,W Thanks -----If you are involved in moving a tank unit through bocage terrain in a July Quick Battle how do you purchase and acquire bocage-cutter equipped tanks---I dont see any units on the setup screen which mentions or specifies this equipment is present

Grateful for any help with this......

They're called "Rhino" tanks. I think most tanks and TDs have a "Rhino" variant which is a higher rarity and points cost than the basic un-augmented version.

A quick supplementary question for info please-----In "Quick Battles" in Bocage in July have you witnessed the AI as U.S employing Rhinos in their OOB ?

Thanks

Yes Pcelt, a few days ago I played a July 1944 quick battle in bocage country as a German defender against a mixed forces US assault. I set the US Army to auto pick its units. When I played the battle, a couple of the US Shermans were of the Rhino variant and they proceeded to ruin some of my well laid defensive plans by busting trough the tall bocage at unexpected points around the map.