PBEM file size

One can only hope that this patch everyone talks about effectively deals with these stupidly huge files.
This won't happen. PBEM-Files in CMSF were already 40+MB in large scenarios. Beside that I really don't see the problem. Even files of that size can be exchanged without problem, if you're not using hardware and services of the 20th century. I strongly recomment to use DropBox.

But it would be rather nice if saved game (normal and PBEM) files would be loaded faster, or if my system wouldn't be locked in the loading screen while loading.

But it would be rather nice if saved game (normal and PBEM) files would be loaded faster, or if my system wouldn't be locked in the loading screen while loading.

Really? I can tab away from CM at any time. In fact I did just before I wrote this. :)

MAC or Windows? If Windows, which one??

There shouldn't be anything preventing you from tabbing out. Windows may require there to be another program to alt-tab to, though: if only CM is running, then you can use Windows button/Ctrl-Esc to open the Start menu, this will always bring up the desktop.