stupid? how to rotate a roof

Sorry, I must be missing something here ... why don't you just kill that building on the map, then do a new one, facing the way you want? And if you use Modular Buildings, you will find they have all round windows anyway - so what is the point, other than aesthetic?

Sorry, I must be missing something here ... why don't you just kill that building on the map, then do a new one, facing the way you want? And if you use Modular Buildings, you will find they have all round windows anyway - so what is the point, other than aesthetic?

The point for 2 directional roof gable facings is for joining different buildings together which is why they are called modular. Sometimes the edge of the roof will clip through the next building at right angles.

Rectangular modular buildings and all the indi buildings can be rotated to have their roofs alligned east-west or north-south. Its only the square modular buildings that keep their roofs oriented east-west no matter how you turn them. Don't ask me why. All I can say is it wasn't an oversight. Its working the way they want (*shrug*). My only suggestion is avoid the square modulars if you want n-s oriented rooflines. Stick with rectangluar buildings