When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

I do so enjoy stereotypes and broad generalizations. I know I will never be invited to Australia but if I were, I would bring my gun to do some drive by shootings while doing crack off of a prostitute's backside while demanding better health care and bemoaning the fact that the rest of the world doesn't speak American English.

The Palin explained to me that we are God's people and "real Americans" know that Paul Revere told us to be ready to vote against "that one"

I'm guessing that the Palin doesn't trust those Ausssie folks though because we can't see them from our house.

Did her bus tour go through all 57 states?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies will drink anything. I once read a story in which a guy admitted that if he couldn't find anything else, he'd get drunk by mixing a few drops of battery acid into a glass of water. Personally, I've never needed to get drunk that bad. But then I'm not an Aussie. Perhaps the existential burden of belonging to such a dead end backward race cannot be borne by the sober.

Michael

Boo Radley ... hmmm, I just accidentally typed BooR adley ... I like that better.

In any case I shall be in Chicago for the next two weeks and I require you to RETAIN your bullet.

I realize that this communication will strain your limited ability to comprehend but work on it.

I also call all denizens of the Chicago area to email me TODAY to set up appointments for your Quasi-Annual Audit, Review and Inspection. I was not surprised that Michael ditched his opportunity under the dubious guise of having to take a ferry or something ... his absence has been noted and his punishment is being considered.

I would also point out that I have now done far more than required or expected by meeting Stuka halfway! I'm flying to Chicago and it's not at all unreasonable to expect him to fly there from Noo Yawk ... after all what else does he have to do, spend time with Nidan1?

Right ...

Joe

Your suggestion that I belong to a dead and backward race noted only for its alcohol consumption

Good point. I suppose I should have also noted that you are famed for having descended from transported convicts and much given to attempts to crossbreed with livestock. This latter is understandable in light of the former.

Michael

Ah yes of course, his theory that states that the USA is the centre of all things
Just a slight correction for you there lad ... a theory is something that's not proven, like the theory that Australia has ever shown any evidence of civilization.

Joe

By Jove, there may be hope for you yet! Only the smallest of glimmers, mind you, but still... Hang in there and keep trying to chip those flints.

Well it is obvious really, the centre of all things has long been believed to be a vacuous black vortex.

Just a slight correction for you there lad ... a theory is something that's not proven, like the theory that Australia has ever shown any evidence of civilization.

As usual, you have got it wrong. Really, Joe, you're scarcely better than an Australian, even when you are sober.

From Wiki:

A common distinction made in science is between theories and hypotheses, with the former being considered as satisfactorily tested or proven and the latter used to denote conjectures or proposed descriptions or models which have not yet been tested or proven to the same standard.

So, the idea of any civilization being found in Australia is at best a hypothesis. In fact, informed opinion would regard it as a wild-eyed speculation of the worst sort.

Michael

So, the idea of any civilization being found in Australia is at best a hypothesis. In fact, informed opinion would regard it as a wild-eyed speculation of the worst sort.

Strange then that it captures so much of your attention, a desired dream ? a vision of Shangri-la perhaps?

Strange then that it captures so much of your attention, a desired dream ? a vision of Shangri-la perhaps?

No, actually as a dumping ground for nuclear wastes. Who knows, maybe the increased radiation flux will kick start evolution there. I mean, how could it get any worse?

Michael