Repository Question: Possible to show Battle Size?

I agree, this would be very helpful. CMx1 games all listed the size of the battle when you were selecting them, but it's pretty much a guessing game now.

Another thing would be sorting campaigns from scenarios. I know for CMSF there are at least a dozen user made campaigns, but good luck finding them if you don't know the names already.

Surely they could be roughly defined by those very terms

platoon

platoon---company

company

company -battalion

We dont expect precise definitions but rough guidelines so we know roughly the battle size involved. For many this is a very important reason for choice of which battles to d/l

and would prevent a great deal of d/loading and then deleting inappropriate ones.

Thanks

The problem comes with defining 'small'. For some people company(-) size is small, for others a single platoon is small. For others its two opposing tanks on a big map.

That doesn't seem like a problem to me. Pick something arbitrary - it doesn't matter because it would be better than the current state.