Smaller campaigns (company+ size)?

Any more campaigns out there such as the field marshalls excellent airborne campaign? I love the smaller scale and not having to struggle with battallion sized units? Looked through the repo real quick but only found FMB's campaign.

Also, for you scenario designers, a scenario or maybe even a short campaign focusing on the La Fière fighting would be awesome. :)

daft, Normakl Dude is working on a La Fiere scenario(s?) regarding the actions on June 11(I think that's what he said...it's in another thread). I'm slowly building my own La Fiere Causeway map for doing the actions June 6-9th. But it will be a while before mine's done, that's for sure!he said

hm_stanley, will give it a look, thanks! Looking for some campaigns as well, but I suppose it might be slightly early days yet.

mjkerner, excellent news! Started re-reading "A Good Place to Die" after CM:BN was released and it got me in the mood for a scenario or campaign based on the events. Looking forward to both efforts! I'll keep an eye out for sure.

Company size with support is the best for this game. halfway through the final strength and courage campaign battle and it's battalion plus.....a night mare to control. I switched to wego to help in my control and it did, but wego is sooo sloooow.

Would be nice if a designer could optimise large battles by splitting the maps down to 3 company sized maps to represent the battalion sized engagement. I would rather fight on 3 smaller maps each with a company than one massive map with the whole battalion.