I want to exit my trucks

Given the small size of many of the maps, and the possibility a scenario designer feels that trucks add nice colour I am miffed to be giving away points - I assume here that trucks killed will probably be added into the score along with the rest of my units.

My guess is that trucks would not be encouraged to be withing a mile of action where rifles or HMg's let alone artillery would destroy them forever. Eeven moreso if there is no usefulammo onboard.

BF fix or somefink. Players should have the ability to retreat.

BF fix or somefink. Players should have the ability to retreat.

I agree. This also creates problems in player made campaigns. As it did in CMSF and CMA.

Another great CMx1 feature that I would love to see return.

(I do like the new exit zones. They just don't have the same purpose or effect.)

The scenario maker delineates the exit zones, if any.

O/T: Are there any scenarios in which the player actually uses trucks in a tactical manner?

I've tried to use trucks to bring support elements forward to a new 'jump-off line' on large maps with small forces. Sometimes it's worked, other times I've just run out of time, or not needed the support units becasue the enemy surrendered. If I was a bit (just a little bit) less conservative, I'd've been able to get an HMG section in place to support my last '5-minute rush' but I don't think they'd've made a material difference; if you've the battlefield domination to be safely rolling soft vehicles around, likely you're about to win on morale anyway.