DHL Tracking number required for CMBN Steel Box

I am from the UK and i pre ordered CMBN in the Steel Box, i recieved an email on the 18/5/11 saying this :

Hi Andrew Sweeting,

the Status of your Order No. 235251 has been changed.

New Status is:: Shipped

I still havent recieved my product and i have no way of knowing where it is because i have no DHL tracking number, could someone at Battlefront please give me the number so i can find out where it is.

I am from the UK and i pre ordered CMBN in the Steel Box, i recieved an email on the 18/5/11 saying this :

Hi Andrew Sweeting,

the Status of your Order No. 235251 has been changed.

New Status is:: Shipped

I still havent recieved my product and i have no way of knowing where it is because i have no DHL tracking number, could someone at Battlefront please give me the number so i can find out where it is.

Same here. Would love to know where it is supposed to be right now!

AFAIK, they are shipped through USPS, not DHL. Mine certainly was, and some fellows from the UK mentioned receiving them through regular mail, not through DHL (when talking about the customs/taxes issues).

I think that these days things can become very complicated and DHL for example often contract out the final stage of their delivery to Parcelforce or other local delivery service. This makes for very murky water when trying to track or trace any problem.

My UK delivery (also "shipped 18 May") has also done a disappearing act and I have just left a ticket with BF Delivery Dept to try and get some sort of feedback re these ludicrous inconsistencies in delivery service and to at least try and get them to find evidence and to be able to assure me it is in fact still enroute and not totally lost .....