New file at the Repository: Band of brothers (2011-05-30)

Hawkmek, copy it and rename the copy "music splash" and you'll hear it both times.

Schloss, you probably have another music file in your mod folder...maybe hidden in a brz...try creating another z folder within the z folder, put it in there...it should play.

Mord.

I have successfully downloaded multiple Mods, but this sound mod will not play. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Danke.

The Band of brothers mod work properly, I added a readme with it,

Create a new folder in you data folder and name it 'Z'. Drop "music intro" (wav file) into the 'Z' folder. Start the game. You can follow Mord's instructions too! Enjoy!

Cheers

Pat

Create a folder, name it z, put it in your CMBN Data folder...mods go in there. All my CMBN mods have a Newbie tutorial. There's also info in the Mod Tools folder and in the CMBN manual.

@Schloss and Hawkmek...you are welcome.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...
The Band of brothers mod work properly, I added a readme with it,

Create a new folder in you data folder and name it 'Z'. Drop "music intro" (wav file) into the 'Z' folder. Start the game. You can follow Mord's instructions too! Enjoy!

Cheers

Pat

I only see a .rar file in your download. No Readme or WAV files. Perhaps I'm missing something?

This suits the main menu perfectly. I have the Kelly's Heroes theme as my loading music, now only to find something for the AAR screen.

The default music is okay, but doesn't have much personality to it. I actually liked the music for CMSF, reminded me of Battlefield 2.

This suits the main menu perfectly. I have the Kelly's Heroes theme as my loading music, now only to find something for the AAR screen.

The default music is okay, but doesn't have much personality to it. I actually liked the music for CMSF, reminded me of Battlefield 2.

'Burning Bridges'? from Kelly's? Cool. I was thinking of using that one myself. I've got the Main BoB theme for the menu screen and BoB's 'suite 1' for the loading screen. I've editied it slightly so it reaches the stirring bit faster.

When the Commonwealth module arrives I'm going to use the theme from 'A Bridge to Far'. :)

I didn't realise you could define the music for the AAR screen? What does that file have to be named?

Are you sure? I just redownload from repository and inside the .rar file you get wav & document text. Try to reupload the mod !

Cheers

Pat

I got it now, thanks. My computer wasn't recognizing .rar files as being compressed and I needed to download an extractor. All's good. Thank you for your help.