Congratulations for your game!

Yes, Battlefront´s team has done an excellent work!

On the other hand, I remember I had my differences and discussed sometimes with Steve and Moon when CMSF was released into the market (didn´t like the new engine and the modern war it was based on). Precisely I didn´t receive polite answers to my questions and opinions, so then I decided not to write anymore in this forums.

But time goes by... and I´m not a resentful person... Even I´ve been playing CMSF because IT IS indeed a great game with the lastest patch. Another good work done by Battlefront guys.

And now I´m just writting this words only to say "Thank you, Battlefront, thank you Steve, and thank you Moon!". You´ve done a Great Game with this CMBN, and I only want to give u my recognition. It´s amazing, the best of tactical´s game ever, and very very enjoyable!! :-)

Now, I´m not sure if I´m right or wrong when I´m thinking that CMSF has been only a kind of "experiment" or "testing ground" for this wonder which is called CMBN. Then, apart of your evil behaviour with some of your answers to customers (heheheheheee ;-P ), you were right in the past but we, customers, were bad informed (or some of we didn´t want to see the far horizon... ;-)

Time gives u the reason, I´ve to admit it.

Sorry for my English, congratulations again, and thank you for your work! :-D

you were right in the past but we, customers, were bad informed (or some of we didn´t want to see the far horizon... ;-)

Time gives u the reason, I´ve to admit it.

Sorry for my English, congratulations again, and thank you for your work! :-D

Your English is fine my friend...

Well what you are speaking of is called "faith" and that's something I never lost sight of when CMSF came at us in such a ruddy state...I knew they'd work it out...I was labeled a fanboy because of that but oh well, time has proven me right...and CMBN because of the trials and tribulations of CMSF is a fantastic game right from the start...just like CMA was as well.

Glad you are enjoying the experience and nice of you to give the guys a pat on the back. I am sure they will appreciate it.

Mord.

I think Betamasta, was refering to the punctuation you used, Mord, an apostrophe (and an "e" ) when one wasn't required and absent a comma where one was. Let it pass - spelling and punctuation are often a bit off on forums and nobody should worry as long as the meaning is, more or less, clear.

You and Mr. Carlos are quite right about the game and CMSF, though and about BF. OK, the game is not perfect and there are omissions and maybe one or two things that do need fixing, but overall it is first class. I played for nine and a half hours solid yesterday (the Devils Descent Campaign). I didn't stop for lunch or even to make myself a cup of tea. It has been a long time since a game has hooked me that much.

So, I'll add my voice to a chorus of thanks to the NF people and the Beta Testers. A great job guys and even when I am dripping about some particular point (e.g. HMGs) you can know that I really appreciate your efforts.

Blackcat...LOL I knew what he meant...I edited my post before time ran out...".

Mord.

More to the point, I am sure that he and the rest of us knew what you meant.

"... now it is spelled right." Yes, but.... no.... no... must resist... I make too many silly errors myself... musn't point out that there should be a comma before the word, "My"... must resist.....

Hey! Thanks for your comments. Happy to see that, in general terms, I think we´re agree.

Don´t know why but I see this CMBN like "TLotR: Return of the King"... ;-)

I mean: CMx1 were the king of tactics games (CMBB & CMAK), but when CMx2 arised it looks like the king was dead or disappeared (I felt sad for this).

But with latest patch, CMSF was like a bright shining over the horizon (the king was coming back with his glittering sword). Aragorn was not dead: he was just getting stronger and stronger...

And now, the King is back: "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy" is an amazing game!! And I´m glad to see it again!!!! :-D