QB 's sucks except playing against human

I have arranged an QB , I would hope to make a probe against Americans with German Armored platoons

1 company grenaider

and 2 stuh 42 , 1 marder III M , 1 Pz IVH late

I have seen that against me all opponent is famous 57 MM ATG , I have counted 11 ATG after battle..

Where is infantry ? Or defense armor?

That's my question?

I can say that QB's suck except ones playing against Human Opponent

Very annoying

I can say that QB's suck except ones playing against Human Opponent

You can. Doesn't make it true though.

There are several threads mentioning the AI's unfortunate selection of massed ATGs, particularly in small battles, and it's been mentioned pretty much every time that this is a bug that slipped through.

You also don't need to play a human to avoid this. You lose some of the fog of war, but you can select the AI's forces yourself if you want.

There are several threads mentioning the AI's unfortunate selection of massed ATGs, particularly in small battles, and it's been mentioned pretty much every time that this is a bug that slipped through.

You also don't need to play a human to avoid this. You lose some of the fog of war, but you can select the AI's forces yourself if you want.

if I know AI forces , it will be a slight spoiler for me, so I don't want to select AI forces before the game

The AI is just not that smart. If you want a real challenge nothing beats playing a human. Multiplayer shines the most like this in any game i have found. The only problem with human PBEM is sometimes your opponant can takes days to get a a turn to you, quit, or dissapear all together.

So 'slight spoiler' when setting up small QBs == '1-player QB sucks'. Fine.

QB sucks because of unlogical force selection not selecting the troops myself

If I select the troops that I know that QB does not suck but as I said before, selecting the troops myself causes a spoiler and I don't want to prefer this type selection.,

This is my choice

BTW, I want to explain clearly because your one sided equation seems wrong

QB sucks because of unlogical force selection not selecting the troops myself

A tip Togi: Stop using the word "sucks" when referring to some ones work. In particular when the issue you are raising concerns but one tiny aspect out of thousands in what over all is a very good simulation. It´s rude and it makes you look bad no matter how relevant your reflections may be.

Cheers,

Mattias

A tip Togi: Stop using the word "sucks" when referring to some ones work. In particular when the issue you are raising concerns but one tiny aspect out of thousands in what over all is a very good simulation. It´s rude and it makes you look bad no matter how relevant your reflections may be.

Cheers,

Mattias

Mattias,

sucks mean there is a problem in this area,may be a little bit rude but not a swear mean, I know this is a good simulation but I have to say my thoughts for correcting this fault or game progression

As I post your private e-mail, you have written some abuse words to my personality before deleting the post this area, I saw , so you're the last man to give me above warnings for rude content.

Togi

Thats what I do. I wondered about that AT selection. Mind you, AI will never beat human for an opponent.

Togi it is an AI after all. As far as I look at it, it is purely a training tool for when you play real live thinking opponents. Using that as a basis I think the AI is the best I have seen in 25 years of playing computer wargames.

AI is good while in-game actions but bad at force selections.

I have selected mix force type and computer for troop determination

All I have seen is 11 ATG what's the logic of mix force selection?

That's the case

As I post your private e-mail, you have written some abuse words to my personality before deleting the post this area, I saw , so you're the last man to give me above warnings for rude content.

Indeed you did, under the head line "WARNING" (of what I wonder?)

"Hey I have seen your message before deleting from my post

What is your goal while writing on your crappy thoughts?"

That´s what I am talking about. What you saw was someone thinking about what they are saying, i.e. me. I realized that my wording was not conductive to a civilized discourse so I removed it and replaced the original text with one that was actually meant as a more or less friendly pointer to you. How about that?

M.

Indeed you did, under the head line "WARNING" (of what I wonder?)

"Hey I have seen your message before deleting from my post

What is your goal while writing on your crappy thoughts?"

That´s what I am talking about. What you saw was someone thinking about what they are saying, i.e. me. I realized that my wording was not conductive to a civilized discourse so I removed it and replaced the original text with one that was actually meant as a more or less friendly pointer to you. How about that?

M.

you have written to me " ignorant", and , you have used dick word against to me and after erasing of your thoughts you think that you're clean and faultless, you owe me an excuse

and you're asking to me why I'm so offensive

Are you kidding with me?

you have written to me " ignorant", and , you have used dick word against to me and after erasing of your thoughts you think that you're clean and faultless, you owe me an excuse

and you're asking to me why I'm so offensive

Are you kidding with me?

No but you see the wording "he is either completely IGNORANT as to how he is perceived when expressing his opinions in English" is not an insult. It is in fact an observation in support of you, i.e. you might not mean to be rude....

And being "a bit of a d**k" is in reference to some one that comes through as rude.... No more no less.

M.

Mattias,

...sucks mean there is a problem in this area...

Togi

Um. Not when it's used in such a blanket statement. English ain't your first language, Togi, and I applaud you for being far better at it than I am at any other language, but please accept that in arguments about meanings, us native speakers might have an edge?

You've stated your problem. You think it's serious. You've been told it's being addressed and possible workarounds. Why not leave it there?

AI is good while in-game actions but bad at force selections.

Re the QB AI: I much appreciate your kinds words.

There have been a lot of lessons learned since the release of CMx2. The CMBN QB AI is much improved from CMSF (Lord, how could it not!)... But it will never match a human.

The AT Gun and other TOE issues is being looked at by BFC.