Adusting the HUD size

At the higher resolutions the HUD seems a tad small relative to whats visible on screen. Its large on the lower resolutions. but, it doesn't seem to scale right at the higher resolutions. So i really have to stare to get feedback from the HUD. Can that be easily tweak? meaning just inputting a number to scale it larger.

I used vins animated text and that help with that part.

I don't think there's an easy tweak. My old eyes have a lot of trouble with the small text, and I can't find a setting to increase it.

I hope it's moddable. When you look at pictures of WW2 generals, a lot of them wore glasses.

I wish they would have allowed to use the empty black dead spaces on the sides of the UI. At the very least let us throw a .bmp in there, maybe we could put some reference info in there or at least a graphic element would make it look better.

Speaking of the HUD, is there a way to remove it, or better yet, toggle it on/off like we can already do with things like the icons and bright neon zones (ALT+I, ALT+J, etc)? Would also be nice to completely remove things like the compass and "PAUSED" "ALT+TAB" text from the screen to make taking screenshots and watching the WeGo replays a nicer experience, no? Hm, maybe we can make that annoying white PAUSED text a transparent texture... but would that also make other, more important relevant message text also invisible I wonder...