CMMODS status

Hi All,

CMMODS seems all good now, but just recently BFC have changed something and the forums no longer allow CMMODS to log in and post automatic notifications.

I'm waiting to hear from BFC if this can be fixed, in the mean time uploading/downloading is all fine ... if you upload something by all means post here to alert folk.

Cheers,

GaJ

GreenAsJade,

I don't know if it's just me but I find your site really difficult to navigate. I just want browse all CMBN mods by upload date. I use the advanced search to just search on CMBN and nothing else but only get 1 result.

I do appreciate the work you've put into this.

Heh! My site is supposed to be easy to navigate, but CMBN is tacked on at the end.

I do see what you mean, I'll fix :)

GaJ

OK, so I've done a first step of desuckification :)

Now when you click on CMBN in the left bar, you get to a list of CMBN mods by submission date, instead of the sucky by-author table that was there before.

I'll do more in due course (like figure out what's wrong with the search).

GaJ

• 3 weeks later...