Did concussive force bring down this house?

I'm still playing around with the demo and I haven't had a chance to check out the manual yet, so I apologize if this is addressed somewhere and I missed it. But I have a question about concussive force in CMBN:

Last night, I had my Sherman blasting away with HE shells at some foxholes that were located relatively close to a small dwelling. Well, after about half a dozen shots, this happened:

What caused the house to collapse? I can only assume that it was due to concussive damage as I didn't see any ricochets, and nobody else was firing at that house (I did have a different Sherman firing into a different house, but nowhere near this one - you can see that near the right edge of the screen).

Thanks!

Oh man, i teared down exactly the same house in the Busting the bocage scenario. Funny thing is that the finishing blow came from a B.A.R. section, the house took some arty damage first, but now that you mentioned it i realize it didn't get a direct hit.

LOL! Steve has indicated that a more "granular" look at building damage and demolition is fairly high on the list for future development.

I think building damage is actually handled quite well as is (not that I would complain about getting something even better :)). Now I want to see vehicle damage get some additional graphical love.

Yep HE damage has more damage range than meets the eye (those falling particles are just for eye candy). I had a squad running and they were shelled 40 meters or more from their right side and i got heavy casualties from those shells, visually they were quite far from explosions but not really.

br.

Dr.Jones