Which Scenario is an Homage to CMBO?

Heard there was one. Which is it?

"Last Defense." It's a remake of the first demo scenario released for CMBO which for many was their first experience with Combat Mission. (It was for me.)

I always liked the original so I played it a few times yesterday as the Americans. I humbly admit that I was hammered the first couple of times. In the first game, an early artillery barrage knocked out all my mortars within the first few turns. And I'm slowly learning that small teams hiding behind hedgerows are not invisible even to tanks if that tank is on that side of the hedgerow.

I did the CMBO tutorial scenario, the first CM I ever played, and "Combat!" in an early alpha build but both of these were long rendered broken by bug fixes and changes to the terrain types. I don't have the patience to repeat all that work again.

There are actually surprisingly few CMBO scenarios that match the forces and the timeframe.