CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

Don't confuse unpopulated with wasted.

Wasteland is land that has been used thoughtlessly.

Like those vast, thankless tracts between Canada and Mexico that have been squandered on growing 'Merkins.

And don't confuse unpopular with wasted, either.

Slagpile Oz may be both, but don't confuse them.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because down that road was Speedy's halftrack

flailing about and scraping its fenders on the Bocage

and then I filled it with 30 cal MG rounds

and punched a 37mm AP round right through it

Bah, you just wait I'm sure the scenario designer will give me millions of panzerfausts as reinforcements on turn 2 and they will all appear around that evil Greyhound and blow it to smithereens!

But of course knowing you it will probably turn into a zombie Greyhound and destroy the entire whermacht ruining everyones fun.

Speedy old chap howzabout you send me the setup, i'm at work doing...you know...important work stuff. Plus I got an assignment for my Masters due in tonight and I want to get the decks all cleared before THE FULL, STEEL CASED HARD COPY OF CMBN turns up.

Oh sorry Boo, didn't see you there...here, have a tissue and wipe those tears away...very thoughtless of me to mention THE FULL, STEEL CASED HARD COPY OF CMBN knowing your hamster limitations...here, have another tissue...better still, keep the box.

PM me your email addy and I will get the setup to you.

Gee Willickers Einstein, you could, you know...like...just reply to the email I sent on Monday.

I fear this is going to be an...unorthodox battle.

Speedy old chap howzabout you send me the setup, i'm at work doing...you know...important work stuff. Plus I got an assignment for my Masters due in tonight and I want to get the decks all cleared before THE FULL, STEEL CASED HARD COPY OF CMBN turns up.

Oh sorry Boo, didn't see you there...here, have a tissue and wipe those tears away...very thoughtless of me to mention THE FULL, STEEL CASED HARD COPY OF CMBN knowing your hamster limitations...here, have another tissue...better still, keep the box.

You realize that most of the case is actually plastic, don't you? And you do realize you're also a frittering git, don't you?

Shirly you aren't trying to imply that chilling on a balcony mit beer unt handt on a sun drenched Thai beach is a bad thing?

I googled 'exciting images of Ohio' and found some photos but instantly fell asleep. I awoke hours later to select the most zappy, out there, on the edge photo of Ohio there was...no wonder you don't want to play THE STEEL BOX VERSION OF CMBN, there's simply tooo much else to do in Ohio.

L54-451149.jpg

Again, you show that you are definitely not Olde One material by your constant slacking off of everything!

Had you done your homework (How many decades do you think it will take you to finish your master's degree?) you would find that there are hundreds, nay THOUSANDS of interesting things to find in Ohio.

For example:

http://www.ohiotraveler.com/images/ohiotraveler.com_best_darn_bologna.wmv

Can Doha top that?

p.s. the image of you was not placed there to say that drinking a beer was a bad thing, as you implied. It was put there to illustrate a git. Which it did. By showing you. You are a git. Have I explained it enough for you, or would you like me to send some drawings and pie charts?

Mainstream nerd!

I'm too underground..too street for such manufactured musical gimmickry.

Right now I'm rocking to some alternative Aussie rock from last decade, but you wouldn't have heard of 'The Persian Rugs' would you Clapton boy?