CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...hence assumes that the cancerous rot that infects the cess pool in which he chooses to dwell, is similarly inflicted upon all nations thus he makes up some sort of gibberish that appeals to the general low brow nature of his peers in forlorn hope of some cheap amusement and momentary popularity.

You say that as if there is something wrong with it.

Michael

You kissing up to Stukes for any particular reason? Care to tell everybody about it?

Not really kissing up. Although he is acting hard to get, for a change. He won't play me because he knows he will lose. (Probably in the same fashion as Speedy is losing. Caught between the pincers of Tigers and Panthers.... mwahahahahahah).

Noba.

Not since ...

Michael

Hey Michael. Send a game set up, I want to see your game skilz in action. I'm sure to learn a lot from you, you bein' so old and you have the bin-there-done-that look of decrepitude sloughing from your face.

Noba.

Not really kissing up. Although he is acting hard to get, for a change. He won't play me because he knows he will lose. (Probably in the same fashion as Speedy is losing. Caught between the pincers of Tigers and Panthers.... mwahahahahahah).

Noba.

Losing losing???

How can I be losing I am in total control of the map and have yet to see even one of your evil stormtroopers, they've obviously all fled in terror from my total Awesomeness.