New file at the Repository: Contact Icon Mod (2011-05-17)

Thanks, these look really nice. Any thought about updating the weapons etc markers too for the release version?

Yes, I am experimenting with colours. I want the icons look a bit more "like plastic" and brighter colours. I am planing to adapt the rest of the markers to the contact icon markers. At the momenent I am looking for a good "axis red" and a nice "allies green". And I want the colours a little bit more "glossy".

Yes, I am experimenting with colours. I want the icons look a bit more "like plastic" and brighter colours. I am planing to adapt the rest of the markers to the contact icon markers. At the momenent I am looking for a good "axis red" and a nice "allies green". And I want the colours a little bit more "glossy".

Nice job, I would definitly like a red german icon too as in CMSF. Find the gray a bit hard to see when dulled. Especially the silluettes. I also would not mind a blue CMSF version for allied.

I uploaded this mod to CMMODS, in order to test out CMBN mod uploading.

The mod is there now - if this is not OK let me know and I'll pull it off. 5 people already downloaded it from the new place :)

Mod uploading actually works, though it throws an error screen at the moment due to not succeeding to post a message here about the new mod. Hopefully fixed soon.

GaJ

I uploaded this mod to CMMODS, in order to test out CMBN mod uploading.

The mod is there now - if this is not OK let me know and I'll pull it off. 5 people already downloaded it from the new place :)

Mod uploading actually works, though it throws an error screen at the moment due to not succeeding to post a message here about the new mod. Hopefully fixed soon.

GaJ

Fell free to upload it on your website! :) I am a continous visiter of your page too :D

I uploaded my 2.0 Version of my Contact Icon Mod to the repository. Hope it will be updated soon!

Version 2.0

- Better looking german contact icon

- Updated Allies contact icon

- added red german icons (obstacles like mines and trenches have darker red)

- allied obstacles icons are also darker

post-29585-141867622568_thumb.jpg

post-29585-141867622569_thumb.jpg

post-29585-14186762257_thumb.jpg

Thanks DeutschRitter for making these. The red is much easier for me to see. I will probably make a personal version from yours that has a just a bit softer red for the full icons for my taste. Thats what so great about modding. You get to have your favorite flavor ice cream all the time while the next guy gets to enjoy his.

• 3 months later...