Brits?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did no-one among the Brits ever consider firing down on an AFV from a building.

Are you sure about that Herr Oberst?

I know the PIAT had quite a few negatives associated with it, but I don't think the bomb slid out if you pointed it downwards................

Yes, hard to pin down whether a PIAT could be fired downwards, the training manual states that it shouldn't be but that doesn't mean it cannot be.

Of course the main problem is that if you are in a position to fire down on a tank you are very very close to it (10 metres or so) , which is not a good place to be, even 100m is deemed uncomfortably close and that is the max range of the PIAT.

Not surprising that 6 VC's were awarded to PIAT operators.

Will there be the "Royal Marine Commandos" as well as the other Commando units like the 1st and 4th Special Service Brigades modeled?

They did take part in the landings of Sword and Gold Beach. they were I beleive at Normandy for around 2 months or more.

Would be cool to have more units available, which would equal more scenerios, or the creation for more flexibilty with the editor.