1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine)

quiritus, thanks for all the feedback, i will think about it and see what can be done, some is actually already fixed.

so same other work for you :)

1. Italy: the morale for italy is too high ^(or too low the loss for city capture): in my game surrender only when i conquer every city in Italy and the morale is still at 50.

at the same date (oct 41) morale of france, and the front line is in germany, is 22

2. Italy 2: when italy surrender there is the creation of RSI: good but the allied unit in north italy is relocated ourtside and control of exes is reversed. and the allied have to declare war pay the US cost ^(not a real problem against the AI as axis is terrible: we are at oct 41).

and the partisan unit are against allied.

historically when italy surrender 8 september of 43, Italy declare war to Germany, the partisan fought German unit and regular Italian Army units fought in the campaign, with allied side, starting from october ^(or maybe november there is at the first battle of Cassino) 43: so i thing we need two minor country: one german puppet as it is and another allied puppet, that periodically receive the control of allied hexes in Italy

3. the research sistem must be slowed: as URSS i have level 5 armor unit, lev 5 industry, lev 3 infantry, lev 5 intelligence, lev 5 production, lev 3 rocket. lev 2 motorization lev 3: oct 41

4: research for UK: they have the biggest force pool but the tech investing limit is higher for commonwelth

5: the russia-finnish winter war is here? i don't have any event neither as axis neither as allied

6: the diplomatic cost for major power i think must be higher

7: event of activation of a armored italian corp in libia: i pay the cost but receive no unit

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here comes some comments about your observations quiritus:

First of all, the Axis AI is not that developed and it will not be either.

1-Africa, have already changed dates and variable conditions for Allied units when they appear, i will adds ome more.

2-Navy, not sure what to do

3-Trans-Jordania, i have added road to the position

4-supply, added city of Freiburg down there

5-France, i have already removed the 3000MPP event (that was needed in earlier versions of the mod when the plunder of France not happened)

6-morale number of UK, increased NM of UK and France and also added UK NM script for Chruchill appointment

7-France, not sure if i will do anything

1-Italys NM, lowered it.

2-Not sure what can be done, since i have used all country slots, can i set that when Italy surrenders it reappear as Allied?

3- Research, i will change max chits and increased research cost

4- Increased UK research maximum

5- The winter war is there, but the AI say yes at 85% so there is a change it will not appear

6- Diplom, small changes of cost and effects of minors

7- event of activation of a armored italian corp in libia, it+s there but takes some time after accepting before it arrives in june 1942. I will change that to february.

2-Not sure what can be done, since i have used all country slots, can i set that when Italy surrenders it reappear as Allied?

That wouldn't really work, but perhaps the RSI should automatically join the Axis, if it doesn't already, and it shouldn't have any Partisan settings as the Partisans were pro-Allied?

I have seen 2 really strange things in my mod, anyone more that have seen them?

1. When Germany DOWs Poland (That is UK minor), USSR (not mobilized yet) moves in troops into Eastern Poland and i airlifted German paratroopers that could attack the USSR units. When Poland surrender they also surrender.

2. Sometimes Germanys units (often tanks) attack weak units (garrisons, divisions) that they should crush but instead a fullt strength tank (level 2 or 3) loses 6-7 points down to around strength 3. This mostly happens with German tanks and mostly in Poland but i have seen it happen i France also.

Both these things is very strange.

I have seen the latter issue since the recent patches. A tank with a good tech level in good supply and good morale/readiness will attack a depleted unit or a small garrison and have losses all out of proportion to the normal results. In most cases, the attacked unit shrugs off the assault with minor to no losses. Seems pretty unlikely.

Here comes some comments about your observations quiritus:

2-Navy, not sure what to do

the only things that i can think is try to make the starting anti-ship value of sub 1 higher and the anti-sub value of DD only and strategic bomber 1 higher (if there is this possibility with editor)

7-France, not sure if i will do anything

add same events (miracle of marna 2) as: germany don' t control any hexes below the lin x,Y(or a specific city) at the end of juin? France +10% morale. another check at the end of agoust, southern limit., and so on. this give to the France player a hope (little, but little is better than nothing) to stop the Germany offensive, and to german player a reason for a drive with territorial gain, not only killing unit

you can simply give a free half strenght US (or UK if US not in war) corp appering in Italy two month after Italy surrender. and (as suggest someone) eliminate partisans from Italy or make appering in RSI territory controlled by US or UK

and, to avoid or limit the change of allied controlled hexes in italy to RSI, make a new event (if possible): "armistizio corto": triggered with a maybe 10% probability for every Allied corps in mayland Italy, to a max of maybe 70%: Italy surrender indipendently of morale level, RSI is created, and germany receive the event "operation Achse": 1 para unit in Rome, 2 armored: 1 south of rome 1 in Milano, 2 inf corps 1 in Cassino, 1 at Trento, 1 HQ kesserling at Firenze at half (in total at the end of september ther was 23 germany division in Italy, 11 arrived immediately after italy surrender for Achse).

If surrender by morale, as it is now

7- event of activation of a armored italian corp in libia, it+s there but takes some time after accepting before it arrives in june 1942. I will change that to february.

i stop my axis game at the end of 41: so too early: i have no trouble with June 42

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v3.0

--------------------------------------------

Well, i made a lot of changes once more, enjoy!

Increased map and changed related scripts

Named mine in Africa Mbale

Renamed Weather zone

Added/changed roads

Added/changed rail

Added/changed terrain

Added text to the map

Changed name on minor city Kampala to Kigali

Added minor city Bechar and Bougouni

Increased cost for Operational movement from 10% to 20%

Increased cost for transport from 10% to 20%

Increased cost for amphibious transport from 30% to 40%

Lowered German Battleship build limits from 4 to 1

Removed Gneisenau and Scharnhorst from build limits and production queue

Added Commonwealth destroyer and cruiser to the map

Added mine in Sikasso

Added Alexandria as secondary capital for Anglo Egypt-Sudan

Changed some cities to minor cities

Named industrial centers in USSR

Added industry Krasnovodsk and Chelyabinsk

Removed 2 USSR mines

Added city of Freiburg to Germany for Siegfried line supply (Thanks quiritus)

Lowered Italys initial NM (Thanks quiritus)

Increased UK research maximum (Thanks quiritus)

Lowered to 2 max chits in research (Thanks quiritus)

Increased cost for research (and also removed some invested chits)

Small increase of dimplomatic costs for enemy majors (Thanks quiriuts) and lowered effects of minors

Increased initial NM of UK and France (Thanks quiritus)

Increased Germanys build limits of engineers with 1 one and also on the map

Removed 2 Surrender_1 scripts

Changed text in Surrender_1 scripts

Added 2 German decision scriptand matching unit scripts for Gneisenau and Scharnhorst, shall they have 28 och

38cm guns?

Removed 2 German pop-up scripts for Gneisenau and Scharnhorst

Fixed spelling of Argentina in War Entry and Mobilization_3 scripts

Changed variable conditions in 3 French West African unit scripts

Added 5 French West African unit scripts and 2 French Equatorial African unit scripts also

Changed type of 1 German decision script and variable condition

Changed trigger and variable condition for Iraq to join Axis in War Entry script

Removed 1 War Entry script for Iraq to join Axis

Added 3 units to German unit script for V-weapons

Added Commonwealth Fleet script to patrol Red Sea

Changed display order of pop-up scripts

Fixed spelling of Argentina in different scripts

Changed variable condition in some French unit scripts

Changed owner of unit script from USA to Free France

Small spelling changes in Mobilization_3 scripts

Added Moblization_3 script for French West Africa

Changed season percentage for convoys

Fixed faulty link in Surrender_1 script

Changed position of 1 German unit script and a few dates also

Added 3 Commonwealth units to the map in Africa

Changed text in decision scripts

Added 2 French West African unit scripts

Added 3 UK unit scripts for Belgian Congo

Added Commonwealth decision script, Offensive script and unit script To Attack French West Africa

Added Commonwealth decision script, Offensive script and unit script To Attack French Equatorial Africa

Added US decision script, Amphibious script and unit script To Attack French West Africa

Removed 1 war entry script

changed 1 war entry script (date and text)

Added 2 belligerence script for Iraq to be at war with UK and Commonwealth

Added 2 belligerence script for Iran to be at war with UK and USSR

Added 3 belligerence script for French West Africa to be at war with US, UK and Commonwealth

Added 1 belligerence script for French West Africa to be at war with Spain

Changed text in 2 belligerence scipts

Added 2 US decision scripts linked to resource scripts

Added USSR unit script for Minsk

Added German unit script for Luftwaffe feld

Fixed faulty cost of Waffen SS Expansion

Fixed annexation script for Germany to annex Luxembourg and added decision script linked to that

Changed German unit script for Barbarossa from corps to division

Added German unit script for Fall Gelb with 3 corps

Lowered cost of a fgew German decision scripts

Changed UK garrison script for Cairo to hold

Strenghtened some UK unit script in Egypt and also changed Variable codnitions

Lowered percentage for Argentinian convoys to Germany

Changed/added positions of Leningrad in supply, NM, decision and pop-up scripts

Removed 1 Italian corps unit script for Fall Blau

Added USSR garrison script for natural resources and also added unit to the map for these 13 positions

Removed German plunder decision scripts

Changed supply scripts for USSR destruction of resources

Added 3 supply scripts for USSR destruction of resources

Added 7 USSR decision scripts and matching supply and resource scripts for destruction of cities and moving

industry east

Removed 1 USSR supply script

Increased Germanys initial MPPS to 500

Lowered UK Mobilization to 62%

Fixed spelling in Surrender_1 script

Fixed fauls in French Surrender_1 script

Changed date and position for Graf Zeppelin in German unit script

Replaced pop-up with NM script for Churchill appointment (Thanks quiritus)

Removed Italian partisan script (Thanks quiritus)

Added units and strength to UK unit scripts for Belgian Congo

Added Anglo Egypt-Sudan unit scripts for army group Khartuom

Changed variable condtions for some Commonwealth unit scripts

Added Commonwealth unit scripts

Changed condition position and dates for Commonwealth unit scripts in Africa

Added troops for Free France unit script

Removed French unit script

Added French Equatorial African unit script

Switched country from UK to Commonwealth for Commonwealth pilots unit script

Strengthend uk unit scripts

Changed name on some German unit in unit scripts (They already existed)

Fixed faulty pop-up for Free French government

Added some positions to Surrender_1 script to form RSI (Thanks quiriuts)

Added NM script for French if they are holding out after july 15th 1940 (Thanks quiriuts)

Added 1 German decision and 8 unit script for Operation Achse (Thanks quiriuts)

Added 8 UK and UK unit script: Italian units join Allies after surrender

It is a great game, I enjoy it. I appreciate the updates and work you are putting into it. Since I am just into 1941 for v2.1 it may be some time before I can play 3.0. However, I can say it may be a mistake to take Gneisenau and Scharnhorst away, as Germany will be unlikely to compete with the UK Navy.

Did you modify the Axis AI scripts so that you can play as the Allies?

Good news Cantona, are you also making sure that German MPP earnings are in line with the historical OOBs in 1941? Because it might be that if germany's production ability is lower than was true in history, unit scripts according to OoBs might be problematic.

Can you give me a hint on the MPPs, in what region it should be?

When i play and choose decisions historically, i usually have approx 140-150 divisions to attack USSR in june 41. Then i count tanks and corps as 3 divisions. And in reality they had 166, but then i am a but thin in the other theatres, totally 175-180 i usually haves.

And i do not invest in motorized corps at all, only tanks, and special forces.

I usually also say no to decision scripts Plan Z, Atomic bomb, Graf Spee to Uruguay, and some others.

But i not now what kind of figure the MPPs should be!

yes, i totally agree, i am playing now a test game, and i will check how big army Germany will have when the Barbarossa is about to start, but i think i will add a couple of industrial centers to Germany that they will get summer 1940 since i think their army is strong enough before fall Gelb

It's a good idea, because Germany's war industry was nowhere near ready and I think that it was only in ´44 that Albert Speer hammered through "Totaler Krieg", harnessing the entire power of Germany for the war effort.

Hence, growing industry (besides researching Industrial Production) is a good idea.

Just finished the V2.1 as axis, which I enjoyed a lot! Here some observations:

As always, I tried an ahistoric variant. In this case I never attacked Poland until 1945 (!) but attacked France in January 1939 in a direct attack through the maginot line. Result: France fell in June 1940 (Belgium and Netherlands remained untouched). Then I sea-lioned England successfully, but to my surprise at the end of 1940 the US dowed me!! I'm not at all sure, whether the US really went at war "just for England" without the Japs attacking them...

Another surprise that turned into a disappointment: somewhen US amphibious landing vessels landed in southwest England. At first I was delighted about this surprising move. But then, turn after turn, the US sent vessel after vessel, all appearing at the same spot in the Bristol Channel. Once knowing that, I easily could sink them one after the other by stationing subs at this spot. I finally conquered Egypt and Russia (having Poland a a neutral "buffer" between Germany and Russia). I then conquered South America and from there on to Cuba. US was down in late 1946.

All in all I wonder if it's worth keeping Spain as a major, since they finally joined axis in 1945 despite my diplomatic efforts. Does it make sense to "waste" a major spot on a country, that hardly comes into the game?

I don't mention minor bugs here (like the US hampering spanish economy even after the US defeat etc.), because I think that all in all this is a great version.

Last word on subs: unlike other SC2 versions, they don't do very well against battleships, cruisers or carriers. Not sure if this is on purpose?

Thanks for the good work, I am going to test (as usual in an ahistoric attempt) V3.0!

Sami

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v4.0

--------------------------------------------

Now i have dug deep inte the histoy and changed USSRs troops accordingly.

Depending on how you count and which resources you use USSR mobilized approximately 30 million men, and Germany 50% of that. USSR had 20000 tanks against Germanys 3500 and 15000 against 4000 planes.

UNITS

I have counted a corps and tank corps as 3 divisions if they have normal strength (more if they have elite reinforcment)

In 1938 Calm before the storm 4.0 Germany has 38 divisions at the start, in production queue 23 and scripts (Human) give 439, totally 500 divisions, except for the ones you buy with MPPs.

USSR has 149 divisions on the map at start, 49 in production queue and gets 802 in scripts (AI + Human), which gives a total of 1000 divisions. Then there are some unit scripts for Advanced level with 170 additional divisions.

Historically USSR had even more divisions and corps, but sometimes i have put in an Army instead and made represented by a really strong corps.

This is actually much more than the earlier versions of my mod, which is kind of funny since there has been comments that USSR gets too many units.

I have also made some changes that helps Germany:

1. I have put in one decision script for USSR to invest MPPS to get some of the unit scripts (This will get them to use there MPPS to reinforce their units on the map and not be able to but so many new units the first years).

2. USSR has more units at the map in the beginning (and increased USSR build limits, especially for tanks) now also but they are very weak at start.

3. I have put in a garrison script for USSR to keep most of their unit close to the border until war breaks out, combined with the Barbarossa strength script Germany should be able to kill of the major part of the units on turn 1 of the

invasion, then the way is reasonable free until you reach Smolensk, Kiev, Cherkassy and then Leningrad, Stalingrad, Moscow and the Caucasus.

4. Added pop-up and strength scripts for Germans to simulate pockets to trap USSR troops in

I have checked OoB for the biggest battles during 1941 & 42, the scripts for these cities/battles now gives troops accordingly. as follow:

Urals 150 divisions (Units from east of Urals sent to mostly Perm and Sverdlovsk)

Moscow 110 divisions (West front, Bryansk Front and Reserve front)

Stalingrad 70 divisions

Caucasus 60 divisions

Smolensk 35 divisions

Kiev 30 divisions

Leningrad 27 divisions

Siberian troops 26 divisions

Far East troops 22 divisions

Cherkassy 22 divisions

Then i have added some scripts for small towns defence but these scripts are weak (divisions, workers militia, NKVD troops)

For Germany the number of divisions was as below:

1938 july 37 divisions

1939 january 39

1939 september 93

1940 january 98

1940 may 119 (40 motorized)

1941 january 190 (56 motorized)

1942 january 165

RESEARCH

When i have tested the game, i (Germany) usually have level 2-3 tanks 2-3 fighters, 2-3 ground attack and level 2 infantry weapons when Barbarossa starts june 41.

MPP

During my last game (not all changes listed here where implemented then but most), my MPP income (Germany) where as follow (excluded all script income and convoy)

1938 summer 98, fall 317

1938 winter 700, spring 375, summer 215, fall 600

1940 winter 1270, spring 650, summer 509, fall 1125

1941 winter 2700, spring 1370, summer 860, fall 1908

1942 winter 3954, spring 2021

USA joined the war 1941 december 14th.

CHANGES v4.0

I have added a new type of unit, Seaplane Tenders/Carriers, the minor countries Anglo Egypt-Sudan, Netherlands, Slovakia (to simulate Germany), Croatia (to simulate Germany), Montenegro (to simulate Germany), Yugoslavia, Sweden, Italian

Africa, Spain, Commonwealth, Free France, French Morroco, French Algiers, French Tunisia and Vichy France have these instead of Aircraft Carriers. Each country have individual Combat target data, depending on how their vessels historical

type and strength. Some is quite ok with approx 20 aircrafts and some only a few that is rubbish. Possible use of them is sub hunt or recon.

Changed start date to july 3rd 1938

Totally remodelled USSRs units (names, numbers both on map, build limits and scripts)

Increased Italys starting NM from 50000 to 75000

Changed reserach (increased cost and removed a few USSR chits assigned)

Added Swedish units to production queue

Small adjustments of Greek Army

Renamed and moved III. Germanisches korps to III. SS Panzerkorps from corps to panzers in build limits

Removed Germanys Jagdgeschwader 77 from build limits since it is a unit script

Added picture of Field marshal Albert Kesselring and link to it in unit script

Lowered Germanys build limits for Special forces from 7 to 5

Added 2 German tanks to production queue for october 42 and october 43

Increased combat data for cavalry (tanks defense and soft defense)

changed names of German cavalry and special forces

Changed attack bombers to 1 strike

Added 4 coastal guns for Swedens build limits and to the map and named the 2 old ones

Removed 3 corps from Germanys build limits and exchanged these to 3 others in unit script

Increased UK build limits to 2 special forces and lowered USSR to 4

Changed Finlands mobilization 5% Axis

Added 4 new pictures

Added minor city of Salla

Removed 1 picture

Added league of nations flag for Demilitarized zone

Fixed spelling in one picture

Changed Linz from minor city to industrial center

Added Peenemunde as industrial center

Added minor cities Istra, Kaluga, Podolsk, Zagorsk, Roslavl in USSR and garrison script for them

Fixed faulty bitmaps for German units in desert

Changed road in Finland (Too close to lake)

Increased build limits for German HQs from 13 to 14 and USSR from 15 to 18

Added German tank Hube to Production queue 1943 june 10th

Removed 2 SS panzerkorps from German build limits for tanks

Added rail to Ukraine

Added 7 industries to USSR

Remodelled Finnish army (build limits, map, production queue)

Switched Polish cruiser to destroyer and named it and the polish sub

Named Bulgarian destroyer

Named Romanian destroyer and added sub to the map

Named Greek destroyer and sub, added battleship Kilkis

Named Turkish sub and destroyer, added battleship TGC Yavuz

Named Dutch destroyer and sub, added Seaplane tender Gadila

Removed Belgian sub from the map

Named Finnish sub and replaced destroyer with cruiser

Named Argentinian cruiser

Named Swedish ships, added ships to the map

Named Commonwealth ships, increased build limits with 1 more carrier

Named Yugoslavian destroyer, added seaplane tender, removed cruiser from the map

Removed Brasil battleship from build limits, Named Brasil cruiser

Added Estonian sub to the map, removed destroyer

Increased French build limits with 1 more carrier, named it JOFFRE and added to production queue

Increased strength on UK carrier Ark Royal and Eagle

Added Spanish Seaplane tender Dedalo

Added Anglo Egypt-Sudans Seaplane tender Pegasus and Audacity to the production queue for 1941

Added Italian African Seaplane carrier Giuseppe Miraglia

Increased UKs build limits with 2 more cruisers and added these to production queue

Lowered cost for seaplane carriers compared to regular Aircraft carriers

Added seaplane carrier for Free France to build limits and production queue

Switched ownership from Germany to Denmark for Northern Schleswig and moved Flensburg 1 tile south and small change of 1 tile to add port there

Changed combat target data for naval Ships mainly, but small changes also for many other units

Added port of Aabenraa to Denmark and changed rail there

Added picture of escort carrier

Lowered building times of forts

Small text changes in decision scripts

Small text changes in unit scripts

Changed variable conditions in some German decision scripts

Changed 2 Commonwealth unit script (Super units) to AI

Changed dates and triggers for Italian belligerence scripts

Added 2 USSR garrison scripts for Kiev and Kharkov

Made small land changes for USSR

Date changes for some German decision scripts

Added strength script for Fall Grun on Czechoslovakia

Added German decision scripts with matching, strength, belligerence, Mobilization_3, annexation, unit and war entry scripts for Fall Otto, Germanys attack on Austria

Added some media links to unit scripts

Added German unit scripts for Saar and Rhineland decision scripts

Added Norwegian unit script for Cavalry 2nd division

Changed dates in annexation script for Austria

Changed date for territory script for Rhineland

Changed variable conditions, types of units, names, dates, triggers for German Waffen SS unit scripts

Removed German III. (Germanic) SS Panzer korps unit script

Changed German Panzer Lehr script from division to special forces

Renamed some German unit scripts

Renamed some Hungarian and Romainan unit scripts

Added German unit script for Hitler Jugend division

Changed some war entry scripts from Axis AI to all games

Changed trigger for 1 War entry script

Changed type of 1 war entry script

Removed 6 war entry scripts (they where doubles)

Changed USSR NM script for Allied landings in France (US troops requirement)

Changed Flag on 1 War entry script

Added Commonwealth unit script in Bissau

Changed flag of Winter war decision script

Added USSR NM script for Battle of Suomussalmi

Added German NM script for condor legions homecoming

Added 1 decision script for winter war peace

Added 7 pop-up script for winter war

Added 1 pop-up script for Atlantic charter

Added 1 Mobilization_3 script for Finland to lean to Axis

Added pop-up script for Swedish home guard

Added pop-up script for League of nations condemning Italy for the Abyssinia war

Added 2 German unit scripts for Ostlegionen, changed unit type of one other and date of one more

Changed USSR unit scripts for Siberan and Far East reserves (Removed some units, reduced experience, added condition position and text changes)

Changed USSR NM script No step back (moved date and increased NM value)

Added USSR Odessa garrison script

Changed USSR garrison scripts

Removed 1 USSR garrison script for Leningrad

Added German 2 fighters, 2 attackbombers and 1 cavalry to unit scripts Fall Blau and zitadelle, and some name changes

Some text changes in German unit scripts and strenghtend Panzer armies in Ardennes unit script

Small adjustments of Mobilization_1 and Mobilization_3 scripts

Added 1 German unit script for Eastern front reserves

Added big pre entry USSR garrison script to keep troops close to the border

Added USSR decision script for them to pay for unit scripts

Changed USSR research (removed 1 tank chit and changed scripts)

Increased strength and added 2 units to 2 German unit scripts in Iraq and Ethiopia

Added 2 German resource scripts for Peenemunde and Mittelwerk

Moved date on Operation Weserubung unit script earlier to december 1939

Changed date on German decisions scripts for Norwegian gold

Added pop-up, pictures and strength scripts for Germans to simulate pockets to trap USSR troops in

Added and changed Swedish unit scripts

Added USSR NM script for battle win over Japan 1939

Changed date and type of Mobilization_3 script for French West Africa to join Axis after Dakar raid

Many small changes of War Entry scripts (dates, triggers and types)

Added 2 Belligerence scripts for French West Africa towards UK and Commonwealth

Added missing position to Polish Surrender_1 script

Fixed faulty media link in German unit scripts (Waffen SS)

Changed Surrender_1 script so Bulgaria get Greek territory instead of Germany

Changed size of Reichskommiseriat Ostland

Changed size of Reichiskommisariat Ukriane

Fixed spelling in different scripts (Thanks wlape3)

Changed Greek activation in decision script

Added decision script and matching territory script and pop-up script for Northern Schleswig plebiscite

Added decisions scripts 388-396 and matching unit scripts for repairing scuttled French, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Yugoslavian, Italian ships and to convert Italian Ocean liner to Carrier, and Slovakia to build seaplane tender Ostmark

Fixed Yugoslavias surrender_1 script, wrong country number

Added 3 oil fields to USSR, and added these positions to supply scripts

Changed positions of territory scripts Reichskommisariat Ukraine, Transnistria

Increased strength and number of units in US unit script if invaded

Added unit script linked to decision 55 for RSI navy

Fixed spelling in free unit script

Changed trigger for Italian African naval units to become free italian units

Added unit scripts for French Morroco, French Algiers, French Tunisia and Vichy France to get Seaplane tenders

Added 2 Commonwealth unit scripts for escort carriers

Just finished the V3.0. This time playing as allies. As usual I tried an ahistoric version. I dowed Germany just about 3 weeks before their invasion on Poland (late july or early august 1939).

Result: Germany surrendered in August 1940!

Conclusion: the axis scripts need improvement. Germany even started Fall Gelb or dowed Norway, when the allied troops already had advanced deep into Germany (and one polish tank was near Berlin).

Looking forward to V4.0

Sami