1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine)

Thanks. I really enjoy it, especially the decisions and various grand strategy decisions you can make while still fighting on an operational scale. There are a lot of units and your mouse hand gets tired, but once you have positioned many of them, many fronts just sit.

I do add lots of MPPs at the beginning so you have more flexibility. Up front the Allies get 11k between them while the Axis get 22k. Over time the Allies get 33k more while the Axis get 22k more. I then give the Axis a decision to fully mobilize much earlier while the Allies slowly keep ramping up their mobilization. It hurts the Axis NM. For the French, they get a huge boost of MPP and NM if they make it until late July 1940.

Anyways, look forward to it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert: I want the Axis have to be careful about it´s MPPS , but in the beginning the Axis are powerful. But i have also sometimes tried to boost Axis MPP in the beginning, to just for fun be able to accept all costly decisions for instance

Sami: i have not payed much attention to Axis AI scripts, so there is a lot to be asked for. I am not sure it i will either.

I just came back to SC after a few months away, and 3.0 is pretty amazing as I suspected it would. France DOW'd Belgium the turn after Poland fell and did a pretty darn good job of it. They killed the garrison in Brussels, and bombed not only Brussels but the rail hub to Emel so that I can't even operate into Brussels from the nearby town. Was pretty impressed, but I guess some of that is definitley credit for the AI.

I'm interested in seeing if the Italian's in East Africa will fall this game, I've managed to march this rag tag group to major victories in every previous version i've played. And it's become a favourite battleground of mine.

I'm playing at 100% (bring on the Russian Elite!), I'll let you know how it goes.

Few errors so far: A few (maybe 4-5) Russians were wiped from the map during the bounary changes of Poland, and a garrison surrenders in Iceland during the scripts following Denmark's surrender. Is this garrison supposed to be placed there after they join the Allies instead? Also the Warsaw garrison took off running on Poland's 1st turn, and should probably be scripted to stay.

Started V4.0 as axis yesterday. Strange or improbable thing happened:

Although I did NOTHING to annoy the allies (except for the "Anschluss*), i.e. I left the Rhineland demilitarized (and didn't do anything with Italy in Abyssinia) and (as usual) did NOT attack Poland, France dowed me in 1939. There are two problems to this.

1. Since there is a demilitarized zone (with the Siegfried-line in it), I couldn't garrison the crucial points, therefore France every turn noticed the weak (no one there) german border and eventually dowed me.

2. I really do not think that France in 1939 or 1940 would have gone to war without Germany attacking Poland and even leaving the border demilitarized. What else Germany could have done to appease France or England? Didn't take Sudetenland, didn't attack ANYBODY. AND signed a non-attack-treaty with France some weeks ago...

I nevertheless go on testing. Oh yes btw, I spend most of my MMP's on diplomacy and got Spain to join in late 1939! Right now Spain is invading France from the south...

Go on with your good work!

Sami

Still on V4.0 as axis. After the capture of Paris I was asked whether I wanted to completely wipe out France or NOT. I chose NOT (because I thought that I then would be given the possibility to create Vichy). What happened? NOTHING BUT the french morale went UP to 100% and I was never given (until now) the option of Vichy (NM stays where it is, although until now I almost captured all France with my german, italian and spanish troops.

Strange...

Sami

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Some Comments:

The DMZ, i will add that the garrison script only fire if DMZ is occupied.

Thw wipeout is activating a strength script so French forces is weak, does not have anything with Vichy.

And if France is alive after july 15th, they get big NM boost, maybe too big, i agree.

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v4.1

--------------------------------------------

I have adjusted some things for the Unternehmen Barbarossa to start better for the Germans (garrison scripts,

strength scripts, some more German unit scripts and some more with full research and stronger)

I have also changed the country Demilitarized Zone into Germany.

-This allows me to have shore/fortress guns for Germany, that place is othervise taken by rockets.

-I also can have nonupgradeable units (Luftwaffe landdivisions, Marininfanterie, Volksturm etc)

-I have also removed some ships from Germany and transfered them to Germany. I have given the original Germanys

battleships a bit better combat target data (together with US), since they where new and big. And the same goes

for Germanys (And US cruisers) since they where heavy cruisers and new. The old battleships Schlesien,

Schleswig-Holstein etc. i have now moved to Germany. aDn the smaller cruisers also (Nurnberg, Karlsruhe etc.)

One notice also, that there are 2 Media files to download in the repository also belonging to this campaign!

CHANGES v4.1

Changed Slovakian activation bitmap

Added Belgian HQ and figther in Belgian Congo

Lowered strength on Belgian units in Belgian Congo

Fixed position on Reykjavik garrison script (Thanks crispy131313)

Fixed position on Belgrade garrison script

Added garrison script for Wzrzaw (Thanks crispy131313)

Added links to decision script for Rhineland occupation for Mobilization_2 and pop-up scripts, now these will

only be triggered if the Rhineland has been occupied by Germans (Thanks Samischlaus)

Lowered NM script for France that if they are alive after july 15th, i have changed from 10000 NM at 10 turns

to 5000 at 10 turns

Removed Belgian cruiser from the map

Fixed name of decision script for Second Vienna award (it said first)

Named and renamed Norwegian ships

Lowered strength on Estonian sub

Lowered strength on Latvian destroyer

Named and added Lithuanian destroyer to the map

Changed combat target data for Lithuanias destroyers

Changed combat target data for Finnish cruisers

Changed combat target data for Irish cruisers

Replaced Irish sub towartds cruiser and named it

Added 1 destroyer to UK unit script and changed 1 Battleship to destroyer

Fixed MPP cost in 1 German decision script (Should be minus)

Added German decision script and matching strength script for Unternehmen Alpenveilchen

Added Italian decision script and matching unit script for Iraq Expedition force

Added names of coastal divisions as garrisons to Italian build limits

Fixed text in Italian unit script

Added Italian HQ Guillet to build limits

Added 2 Italian coastal divisions as garrisons as unit scripts

Added 1 Irish unit script

Added 2 Irish unit scripts for 2nd Infantry division to be Mobilized when Ireland is DOW upon

Added Irish HQ Costello

Added Vichy French Madagascar HQ Annet to build limits and unit script

Added Free French unit script for Madagsacar after it is surrendered

Added 2 Free France unit script for North Africa and changed names of 2 other in Syria and Algeria, and changed

owner of them

Strengthened some UK unit scripts in Egypt

Named Turkish cruiser

Remodelled Turkish army (names, build limits and placement)

Changed position for 1 Italian unit script

Fixed faulty unit types in Vichy French unit script

Added names of HQ from many minor countries

Lowered build limits for Banat, TransJordan, Palestine and Free Armenia

Changed NM script for USSR, When France is defeated

Added belligerence script for Lebanon and Syria towards UK and France

Added HQs to unit scripts for Croatia, Province of Ljubljana, Banat, Free Armenia, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco

and also changed some triggers

Fixed faulty condition position in Palestine unit script

Added Argentinian and Cuban HQs and Cuban division to the map

Added 1 Cuban division to the build limits

Switched country of Slovenian unit scripts from Italy to Province of Ljubljana

Added 4 Icelandish unit scripts

Named Lebanese destroyer in unit script

Added Lebanese submarine unit script

Added 3 German corps to unit script and increased strength on these 3 scripts and changed them to full research

Fixed faulty variabvle conditon in USSR garrison script

Changed many tactical conditions in garriosn scripts

Fixed German unit script (it was a division, should be corps)

Added 1 German unit script before Barbarossa

Added USSR decision, script and matching unit and offensive scripts to attack Ke

Added IK garrison script for Mogadishu after Italian Africa surrendered

Added Iraqi fighter to the map and incersaed strength on 1 division

Switched Transjordan from Axis and surrendered to Allies and Mobilized

Named Arab Legion division to Transjordan and added itto production queue

Changed German decision script from help to Transjordanpartisans to Palestine partisan and the partisan script

Added German decision script and matching unit script for Sonderkommando Junck bombers sent to Syria

Changed strength script for Barbarossa

Increased strength on German strategic bomber

Added German decision script and unit script for Arabische Brigade to be raised in Iraq

Added German decision script and unit script for WW1 Battleship Hessen to be recomissioned

Added German decision script and unit script for WW1 cruiser Strassburg to be recomissioned

Added German. unit script for Emden, Königsberg and Karlsruhe

Changed Germany.s combat target data for Battleships and cruisers

Changed name of Demilitarized zone to Germany.

Changed owner of unit script for Slovakian carrier to Germany.s

Changed bitmaps for Germany.

Added activation script for Germany.

Added 1 picture of battleship Schlesien

Changed 2 pop-up scripts that used to Demilitarized zone to USSR and Italy

Changed strength, owner, research of Waffen SS unit scripts

Named Slovakian fighters in unit script

Changed owner of some German unit scripts to Germany and also some strength changes.

Removed Schlesien, Schleswig-Holstein, Königsberg, Nurnberg and Emden from Germany

Fixed faulty variable condition in German unit script

Fixed same spelling in unit scripts

Increased naval defense of German and US cruisers (representing heavy cruisers they had)

Lowered build limits of cruisers for Germany from 5 to 3

Added 1 German decision script and 16 German. unit scripts for Atlantic wall fortress guns and a picture also

Increased combat target data of German and US battleships

Fixed . (Rockets, guns) combat target data, it seems to have been messed up

Removed Prince of Wales from production queue, added Howe, Anson and Duke of York

Removed Prince of Wales and Repulse from build limits

Changed experience and research at Battleship Hood

Added 3 UK Battleships

Increased US build limits with 2 Battleships, 2 carriers and 2 destroyers and also added some names

Added 2 destroyers to US production queue, 2 carriers, 2 battleships, 4 cruisers

Added 3 US Battleships to the production queue and 3 to the map and 1 carrier to the map

Added 1 cruiser, 1 UK carrier to the map, 1 carrier to the production queue and increased build limits with 2

carriers

Added Surrender_2 script for Germany.

Changed entry date for unit script Ostmark

Moved Himmer HQ from Germany to Germany.

Increased strength of German heavy cruisers from 8 to 10 or 11 points

Changed owner of spanish blue unit script from Germany to Germany.

Changed name of Italian HQ in unit script from Balbo to Badoglio

Added 1 German destroyer for production queue december 1938

Changed German unit scripts for Scharnhorst and Gneisenau, now they are either full reserached Battleships at

strength 10, or full researched cruisers at strength 13.

Changed some Variant French unit scripts, one that the French changes it use of tank doctrine and gets 3

strength 15 tank corps

Added German. unit script to form tank corps from French tanks

Changed some German unit script to German. since these unit was weak, small or not that effective of some

reason (Exapmles: Hermann Glring Panzerdivision, Ostlegionen, Panzer division created by captured French

material, 91 Luftlande-infanterie, 30th Flotilla subs in Black Sea, divisions to garrison Saar & Rhineland,

Fliegerfuhrer Sahara, Fliegerfuhrer Iraq, Sonderkommando Junck, Marininfanterie, Luftwaffe feld, Himmler HQ,

FliegerfĂ¼hrer Ost Afrika, Russian Liberation Army, Hitler Jugend, Ersatz armee, luftflotte 5 to Norway and some

more. All these will have normal starting combat target data but is not upgradeble

Added missing tile to 2 territory scripts concerning Finland/USSR

Added 2 German decision scripts linked to 2 German. unit scripts for Fliegerfuhrer Atlantik and Krim

Added Mobilization_3 script for UK to pressure Spain

• 2 weeks later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v4.2

Now i have more or less gone through all countries navies at the time and changed the combat target data

accordingly individually for each country

I have also added some obscure vessels, that maybe should not qualify in the game but i have added them anyway

to give the game some flavour

Added 3 UK supply scripts for Anti British Riots in Cairo

Increased initial USSR NM from 700000 to 900000

Added 2 USSR unit script for offensives if AXis take Moscow and Stalingrad

Added minor city Balashikha in USSR

Changed date of German decision script for Naval strategy

Linked 2 German decision scripts to Naval strategy

Small change of Special forces and German paratroopers combat target data

Added supply script for Luftwaffe bombs Moscow and picture

Added 2 tiles for German territory script concerning Northern Schleswig

Removed German 1 anti air from the map, changed names of them in the build limits and added anti air to unit

scripts and picture

Renamed marininfanterie divisions in German unit scripts

Adedd 1 German unit script Volksturm

Changed and added German unit scripts for Anti-Air and added picture

Fixed faulty text in German decision script for Unrestricted submarine warfare

Fixed faulty variable conditon for German unit script Luftwaffe Feld, added scripts and units, changed name

Renamning one German tank unit in unit script

Increased number of units allocated to UK Offensive at Tobruk

Changed Germany. so now it´s units is upgradeble, but weak initially, some units costs more also

Increased tank defense of corps

Removed the 3000MPP Germany get when the create Vichy France

Fixed position for German unit script, Captured Dutch sub

Changed name of Hoth tank group to Reinhardt in German. unit script

Added 5 German unit scripts for Luftwaffe to use captured aircrafts

Removed 1 German unit script, fighter

Some changes in combat target data, mainly air and sea units

Added belligerence script for Germany towards Spain

Added names of ships to Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Portugal, Netherlands, Argentina, Brasil, Norway, Iran, Turkey

Changed names of ships of Norway, Poland, Latvia, USSR

Added 1 destroyer to Build limits for Norway and Portugal, and 2 to Sweden

Added 1 destroyer for Swedens production queue 1943

Added Norwegian minor city and port Egersund

Added 1 mine to Swedens Kiruna

Increased hunit cost of Seaplane tenders/carriers, since i do not want these to be upgraded (It will cost

heavily then)

Added Spanish unit script if invaded by Axis

Added Spanish unit script if invaded by Allies

Added Norwegian destroyer to the map

Added 2 USSR cruisers to the production queue, Increased build limits with 2 also and added one name, Molotov

Increased Netherlands build limits with 1 cruiser and added it to the map

Added 3 German unit scripts for Waffen SS Spain and Portugal

Replaced Danish destroyer with cruiser

Added Argentinian cruiser to production queue

Added Turkey destroyer to production queue

Fixed owner of Italian decsion script to repair Yugoslavian cruiser

Added German decision script and matching resource script for Ploesti oil fields

Added 6 German decision script connected to the strength script for German closing pockets in USSR

Changed research on 2 USSR cruisers to level 1 from 0

Increased build limits with 1 destroyer for Egypt and Brasil and 2 for Argentina

Increased build limits with 1 cruiser and 2 battleships for Free France

Added 1 destroyer to the map for Egypt and Cuba

Added 1 destroyer, 2 cruisers and 2 battleships to production queue for Free France

Added 1 Brasilian destroyer and 2 Argentinian to production queue

Fixed variable condition in one German decision script

Fixed faulty link in German decision script

Fixed faulty links in 2 USSR unit scripts

Increased USSR unit scripts

Added 3 USSR unit scripts in Caucasus

Changed strength of German Admiral hipper class hevay cruisers and Deutschland class Panzerschiffs

Increased cost of some German decision scripts

Added German decision script and matching unit and pop-up scripts for hevay cruiser Lutzow and Petropavlovsk

Here comes a quick little update, since i by accident seems to have removed 1 strike of the strategic bombers, by the way, what do you think of the planes ranges and strike ranges?

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v4.3

Added USSR HQ Yeremenko

Added USSR 5 resources linked to resource scripts

Added Mobilization_3 script linked to Germanys sale of Lutzow to USSR

Changed triggers of some USSR unit scripts

Added Trans-Caucasus front unit script Tyulenev 45, 46, 51, 58 armies Ardahan 347,73

Changed Condition positions for USSR unit scripts

Added USSR unit scripts for Stalingrad workers to fight

Added USSR city Baskunchak

Remodelled USSR unit scripts for Stailngrad and its surroundings

Changed back to 2 strikes for Strategic bombers (seems that i removed 1 strike without knowing it)

Still playing/testing V4.1. Biggest flaw still in existence: the demilitarized zone in germany still remains neutral even after DOWing France and even AFTER the fall of France...that's very unrealistic. At least this time France kept being neutral until 1942 (on 61%) when I finally attacked them.

Sami

• 4 weeks later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v5.0

Small adjustments of Combat target data (increased strike range of Germanys fighters 1 tile)

More changes of Moscow and Stalingrad Fronts.

Added 2 War Entry scripts for Germany.

Incerased Norwegian build limits with 1 cruisers and also added Norwegian cruiser Eidsvold to the map

Added 5 oil wells to US and 5 industries to USSR

Fixed some partisan positions in Yugoslavian partisan script

Added yugoslavian unit script for liberated Tito and corps

Added French unit script for HQ Leclerc and 4 Fusiliers Marins Commandos after Paris is liberated

Added German decision scripts and matcing strength scripts and unit scripts for Yugoslavian Anti-Partisan operations:

1941 The First anti-Partisan Offensive

1942 The Second anti-Partisan Offensive

1942 Operation TRIO

1943 Fall Weiss

1943 Unternehmen Schneesturm

1944 Unternehmen Rösselsprung

Changed display order of German decision script for Unternehmen Alpenveilchen

Increased strength of unit script Dutch submarine Hr.Ms. 0 8, now German called U-D1, from 1 to 5

Removed 1 tile from Dutch defense line Mass line

Adjusted Strategic bombers, fighters range and German paratroopers also

Adjusted German/dutch border, 1 tile became German

Added UK supply script for Iceland

Fixed faulty country number in Croatian unit scripts

Changed owner of some foreign volunteer unit scripts from Germany to Germany.

Remodelled Croatian military and added unit scripts for them

Added German decision script and matching Croatian unit script for paratroopers

Added Croatian HQ Laxa and increased build limits to 2 HQ´s

Added German decision script and matching unit script for The Croatian Air Force Legion

Added German decision scripts and Syrian and Lebanon unit scripts for Germany to help them set up divisions

Adjusted cost of some German decision scripts

Changed variable conditions of German decision script for Atlantic wall

Changed name of German decision script for Operation strafgericht to Unternehmen 25

Adjusted Minimum Paratroopers prepare supply level for minors

Added German pop-up script and 1 picture linked to it

Added picture linked to Yugoslavian Surrender_1 script

Added 4 German decision scripts and matching pop-up scripts for Yugoslavian gold reserve

Removed German decision script and link for Surrender_1 script for creating Croatia and Montenegro, now this will always happen when Yugoslavia surrenders

Changed some dates of German decision scripts for Greek Gold reserves

Added link to picture in German territory script for Sudetenland

Changed naval unit bitmats for minor nations and Spain to look like older ships

Fixed faulty Global variables in Pop-up script

Changed Slovakias build restrictions from Home builds only to none

Removed Romanian fighters, HQ Antonescu, tank and 2 corps and replaced this with decision linked unit scripts connected to Barbarossa participation, also added 1 picture to this

Added Romanian HQ Dumitrescu and lowered strength on 3 corps

Added Hungarian HQ Szombathelyi and owered strength on 4 corps

Added German decision scripts and matching unit scripts for Yugoslavia, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania to support Unternehmen Barbarossa

Added loop for Germany from Baltic to Trondheim

Added Strength script for Italian units around Tobruk to fear Allies when they take Bardia

Added German Decision script that when Bulgaria joins Axis Alliance war on USSR, 1 tile becomes Yugoslavian and Fatherland Front partisans strikes from there and Unrest in Bulgaria following the nations War Entry on Axis side Strength script

Added 2 Bulgarian unit scripts for corps

Added Italian decision script and linked it to Albanian Surrender_1 script to make it part of Greater Italy

Added Italian decision script and linked it to BETASOM unit script in Bordeaux

Added 2 Polish National Defence garrisons in The Polish corridor

Increased strength on various Polish units

Fixed spelling of UmeĂ¥

Moved garrison from Stockholm to UmeĂ¥ and renamed it

Added division to Stockholm

Changed date of French unit script

Fixed position of Germany repairing Norwegian destroyer

Increased Irans build limits with 3 divisions and added them to thep map also

Remodelled Belgium and Netherlands armies and air forces

Removed 2 Yugoslavian garrisons and moved 1 division

Changed text in 1 strength script

Lowered impact of German strength scripts for Fall Gelb & Fall Weiss

Increased build limits for Italy, US and Spain with 2 HQs, Germany, UK and France with 4

Added 3 German HQs to unit scripts

Added Mobilization_3 script for Lithuanian invasion of Poland 1939 and 1 picture also

Added German decision script with matching territory script for Lithuanian territory

Added Fall Gelb strength script for UK and 1 for France, now there Belgium and Netherlands will not be hit twice by stregnth scripts

Fixed Surrender_1 script for Greenland

Added 1 position to Unternehmen 25 strength script

Changed spelling of Weiss to WeiĂŸ in decision scripts

Fixed faulty tile in Bulgaria (Neutral)

Added German HQs Hoth, Gille, Bittrich, Kraemer and Steiner to unit scripts

Lowered strength from 10 t 5 for Bulgarian and Hungarian HQs

Increased rating of German HQ Balck from 5 to 7

Minor name adjustments of units

Increased HQ rating from 7 to 8 for von Kleist

Lowered cost of some German decision scripts

Increased strength on a few German unit scripts

Added Yugoslavian strength script for mutiny and riots strength in when Yugoslavia joins Axis

Added 1 fighter and 2 divisions to Czechoslovakia

Lowered strength on Greek fighter

Added 10 oil wells to US, and put 6 of them in Resource script for 1943

Added 7 Supply scripts for IRA attacking UK

Added 1 German artillery to production queue for march 1941

Reduced max level of research for artillery

Changed date of German unit script Waffen ss Wiking to nov 1940

Changed condition position and increased USSR NM script for Moscow defense

Added city Vladikavkaz and road there

Replaced Banat as country with Reichskommissariat kaukasus

Small increase of Reichskommissariat Ukraine territory script

Added 1 USSR NM script

Added 1 USSR unit script when Baku has fallen to Axis

Some changes of Reichskommissariat Ukraine and Ostlands decision and unit scripts

Added 4 pictures and linked these to pop-up or territory scripts

Added 1 German pop-up scripts for the General Government in Poland

Removed 2 positions from German pop-up script about French partisans and 1 of the se in the partisan script also

Increased strength of Finnish fighters and added Finnish unit scirpt for fighters

Added 5 German pop-up script related to Operation Weserubung

Added 1 Finnish tank to build limits and production queue 1942 june

Added 2 divisions to Iraqi build limits and added 1 artillery and 1 cavalry to the map

Increased build limits for Subs with 2 for USSR, 2 for Italy and 1 for Spain, added 2 to the map for Italy and USSR, 4 for France and 1 for UK and Spain

Added 3 names of UK Cruisers

Increased Italian build limits with 2 Battleships, 4 cruisers, added 1 name for Battleships, 6 cruisers and 6 submarines, increased strength on Vittorio Veneto class BBs, added 1 BB to production queue and 2 subs, added 3 cruisers to the map and 1 BB

Changed Combat target data for Italian Africas cruisers, added 4 names, 2 to the build limits and 2 to the map

Moved Finnish units starting positions

Added bombers and 2 subs to Vichy France unit script

Added subs, fighters, bombers, divisons, guns to Vichy Morroco unit scripts

Added subs, fighters, bombers, special forces, guns to Vichy Algeria unit scripts

Added subs, fighters, divisions, garrison to Vichy Tunisia unit scripts

Remodelled Czechoslovakian army & airforce

Remodelled Austrian army & airforce

Remodelled Portugeese army and navy & airforce

Remodelled Swiss army & airforce

Increased German build limits for U boats from 10 to 12

Increased strikes to 2 for guns

Added German NM script for Guderian appointment as Inspector-General of the Armoured Troops

Added German unit script for French voulnteer unit Légion des volontaires francais contre le bolchévisme

Increased German maximum research cost to 3800MPP

Added German unit script for 392. (Kroatische) Infanterie-Division

I have just uploaded it.

• 2 weeks later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v5.1

Removed 1 faulty Icelandic unit script

Fixed USSR unit script, 1 unit should be HQ

Fixed 2 faulty Belligerence scripts

Added German pop-up script and picture for Z-plan

Changed Cubas HQ to 3 from 10

Changed incremenets strike range

Changed combat target data for USSr and German rockets

Removed name Dora from German rail guns

Fixed German strength script for Graf Spee

Some changes to Surrender_2 scripts

Added strength scripts for partisans Croatia, Montenegro and Province of Llubljana

Fixed country number for Pop-up script

Changed countries for some pop-up scripts

Added picture and strength script for Italian frogmen attacks on Alexandria port 1941, Souda bay 1941 and Algiers port 1942

Added pictures and linked them to war entry scripts for some Axis countries

Fixed faulty text in 1 German decision script

Removed HQ List from German unit script

Added Latvian HQ

Lowered strength for Estoian and Lithuanian HQs

Changed name in German unit script from Bordeaux to Bayonne

Changed friendly position in German decisions cript for operation Oak

Added link to decision script and Gv link to Italian surrender_1 script

Fixed several faulty decision scripts for low Nm, wrong country owners

Fixed faulty Italian surrender_2 script

Added 2 tiles to Itailan Surrender_1 script

Fixed wrong country number for Italian Social republic unit script

Added German strength script for Weserubung

Added 3 German unit script for Italy when they have surrendered

Added 1 tank and 1 paratrooper to Italian Afircas build limits

Added 1 tank, 1 paratrooper and 1 cavalry to Italian Afirca in Libya

Renamed Italian Africas units in Libya

Remodelled pop-up scripts for Operation Oak, Dunkirk, Operation Torch, Normandy, Hitler suicide, assassination attempt, Soviets in Berlin and Japans surrender into NM scripts instead

Added German decision script for Unternehmen Feuerzauber and matching pop-up script, moving Spanish army of Africa in the civil war

• 1 month later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v5.2

Added 3 Spanish Mobilization_3 scripts

Fixed text in Italian 1 decision script

Removed 1 Italian unit script for paratroopers

Added 2 Italian unit scripts for tank divisions

Renamed 1 Italian unit script and 1 unit on the map

Fixed faulty text in unit script

Lowered strength on Italian tank division

Lowered experience of German unit script for Gebirgsjaegers

Added 1 tile to Albania being transfered to Germany following Italys surrender

Added 3 US Amphibious scripts to invade Italy

Fixed German pop-up script with wrong strategic advice

Added 2 pictures to German Spanish NM scripts

Fixed spelling in 1 UK supply script

Removed 3 Spanish Strength scripts

Added pop-up and picture of Armistice in Compiegne

Switched German unit script paratroopers for Seelöwe from DE 38 to DE 65 1 week earlier

Added sound file

Fixed wroung country number in 5 Italian strength scripts

Fixed Gv values in scripts

Added 1 picture of Monte Cassino

Changed scripts related to RSI and Kingdom of Italy

Added German NM script and 1 picture for Operation Panzerfaust

Increased German NM Script for Operation Oak to 30000NM points

Added 2 German No retreat NM scripts

Added 13 German Festung/Fortress NM scripts

• 3 weeks later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v5.3

Added UK fleet script to hunt Axis subs

Fixed spelling in supply scripts

Added 4 German supply scripts for France, Belgium and Netherlands

Added 4 pictures

Added pop-up script for Quisling to visit Hitler and German-USSR troops parade in Brest-Litovsk

Added German strength script for Luftwaffe attack on Firth-of-Forth

Added US Mobilization_3 script for sinking of SS Athenia

Lowered US Mobilization from 5-15 to 5-8 in Mobilization_3 script if Denmark is defeatad by Germany

Added 5 strength scripts for coastal guns

Added 5 Italian NM scripts

Added oil field Bahrain

Added Italian supply script for bombing of Bahrain and Haifa

Added supply script for Anti British riots in Bahrain

Added picture link to Italian strength scripts in Abyssinia

Changed owner of Strength scripts

Removed 1 German sub from production queue

Changed type and date for 1 German supply script (bombing Rotterdam)

Changed type of German strength script: Luftwaffe keeps the pressure at Norwegian cities

Added text in 1 German supply sctipy (Kiev airborne attack)

Added Oil well in Iran, Adu-Dhabu and added 1 Iranian resource script and changed type another

Increased trigger for USSr resource script, extra oil

Removed 1 double text

Changed ownership of a few tiles and created Kuwait with 1 oil well and 1 port, controlled by Commonwealth

Added 1 decision script and matching unit script for USSR & Commonwealth to attack Iran, also added 1 War Entry script (and changed 2) and 6 Belligerence script and 2 Offensive script for this

Added UK decision script for send troops to defend Norway, and linked 1 French and 1 Uk unit script

Changed name of Jaffa to Tel Aviv

Added 1 tile to Maginot Line

Added pop-up script for Ironguard extremists kills Romanian prime minister Armand Calinescu

Added pop-up script for Roosevelt asks for 1.3 Billion USD for the defence

Added Cape Verde Islands to the map and UK decision scripts and matching territory and Mobilization_3 script for Operation Shrapnel, UK invades Cape Verde Islands

Added text: Persia and Iraq Command, and 2 units: 4th cavalry, 21st indian to Commonwealth unit script

Added a few fortifications at the Siegfried Line and replaced some fortifications with fortresses also

Changed borde France, Luxembourg, Germany, the Siegfried line , Maginot Line and related garrison symbols, garrison scripts, territory scripts, unit scripts, offensive scripts, pop-up scripts and Mobilization_2 scripts

Increased soft defense for German garrisons to 1

Added German XXXVII corps to the map

Increased strength on German corps at the French border from 3 to 4

Added some roads and rails in Germany

Lowered UK gas attacks strength script a bit (Thanks Robert.I.Hatcher)

Lowered German retaliation gas attacks in the UK

Added Mlawa defense line in Poland

Added Belligerence script for Italy and France when France has surrendered

Added Polish fortifications around Katowice

Lowered impact slightly of German Fall Weiss strength script

Some changes of Research scripts

Some changes of Diplomacy scripts

Added picture and strength script for battle of Westerplatte

Added Free Polish strength script at Narvik

Strengthend Soviet volunteers in German service unit scripts

Increased rating of Polish HQ Smigly-Rydz from 5 to 7

Added 3 Polish HQs

Added picture of Admiral Darlan and Hitler and added it to War Entry scripts

Added picture of Petain and Hitler and added it to Surrender_1 scripts

Remodelled Soviet partisan script

Removed Vichy French carrier unit script

Added 8 Mobilization_3 script for Vichy French countries to lean towards Axis if Vichy France joins Axis

Fixed spelling in War Entry script

Fixed faulty media link in War Entry script

Added Iranian War Entry script to join Allies

Remodelled Iranian Army

Added 3 Soviet strength scripts for Iranian army morale

Added German decision script and matching unit script for Fliegerfuhrer Iran

Added German decision script and matching unit script for Freies Legion Indien in Iran

Added German decision script and matching partisan script to set up Persian partisans in Iran

Fixed faulty link in Italian decision script for Cyprus

Added 3 Belligerence scripts for UK to be at war with Iran

• 4 weeks later...

1938 Calm before the storm (ww1 engine) v5.4

Added German decision scripts for Iranian support (Stukas and Indian legion), and matching unit scripts

Increased NM in 2 German NM scripts no retreat

Reduced range of the most north positions in Soviet winter scripts so Finnish forces shall not be affected

Added German unit script for Unternehmen Taifun

Fixed spelling of some Mobilization_3 scripts

Added German decision script to support Italy when it´s NM is below 20

Added picture link to French unit script for De Gaulles return to France

Changed German decision script for Operation Wacht Am Rhein to France not surrendered