Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

Third from the bottom on the first page. Come ON, people (and I use the term very, very loosely with most of you) get with the program! As long as BFC decides it needs a dozen Stickies on the first page, we're going to have to be a bit more observant. A bit more proactive. A bit more... oh, why do I even bother?

You inspire all the confidence of an illiterate attempting to comprehend a Welsh road sign!

Bah!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been witness to a few peng threads before from back in the day. But I still don't know how it all got started. Where did peng come from? Who was the first person to start a peng thread? Has a peng thread ever hurt anybodies feelings? Maybe someone can save themselves from public shame and PM me if they have answers to any of these, life's, most meaningful questions... or not. I guess I'd be perfectly content with you all just sodding off instead. Dozy bastards...

Has a peng thread ever hurt anybodies feelings?

Only the well-deserving. Such as yourself. However, being as we are sporting gents, we'll give you a three second head start before we start shooting. Unless Stuka is around. He's given to premature shooting.

Michael

We've asked you not to speak of your experiences with the Oddstraylyuns, Michael.

Does it remind you too much of your own embarrassing experiences? I know all those Polaroids of you in that sheer nightie were pretty disgusting. I hope that you were really drunk at the time as you need a good excuse of some kind, any kind.

Michael

Yes indeed, the right star can be quite flattering.

And what's really sad to me is that what you said probably made perfect sense to you. You probably typed that out in, oh 45 minutes or so, only having to lay down and rest two or three times in order to cool off your brain, and when you were finished, you looked at it and said, "Yep. That's perfect. That says exactly what I wanted to say".

You weren't originally Oddstraylyan, were you?

And what's really sad to me is that what you said probably made perfect sense to you. You probably typed that out in, oh 45 minutes or so, only having to lay down and rest two or three times in order to cool off your brain, and when you were finished, you looked at it and said, "Yep. That's perfect. That says exactly what I wanted to say".

You weren't originally Oddstraylyan, were you?

You just don't get it do you? The art of the subtle is completely lost on you.

Perhaps if you were not living in the "Outback of North America" and were exposed to proper cultural and intellectual stimili you would be able to understand. What horizons can you possibly aspire to when most of you life is spent cringing in the root cellar. Hoping the next storm does not blow you back to Oz.*

*(Not in any way should this post be construed to be poking fun at the unfortunate folks who are recovering from recent tornados in the south. This post is limited strictly to poking fun at Boo Radley)

**Post completed in 13 minutes.

And he did it all without turning on his brain ONCE, Ladies and Germs, lets give a great big hand (Preferably right across the chops) to my former Squire Nidan1!

Isn't he wunnerful? Isn't he just?

Took you over three hours to respond? Lose the key to the root cellar?

You all have a little over 6 weeks before myself and the GLBVS arrive statestide, we will be staying in Manhattan so you have enough time to evacuate the area and stock the beer fridges.

( who wants to take a bet on long it takes for Emrys to come up with some crap comments regarding customs, homeland security, the FDA or FBI?)

You all have a little over 6 weeks before myself and the GLBVS arrive statestide, we will be staying in Manhattan so you have enough time to evacuate the area and stock the beer fridges.

( who wants to take a bet on long it takes for Emrys to come up with some crap comments regarding customs, homeland security, the FDA or FBI?)

Actually, I was pondering if it was worth sacrificing Manhattan to be able to nuke you. And the answer is...a resounding YES!

Michael

We must get together.....email me your itinerary.

(so I can set up the proper kill box)