I sense something. A presence I've not felt since...

Shouldn't the waffles have cherries instead of bananas on them?

Michael

You might have a point there Michael, but what could possibly contain waffles and angry smilies if not the cheery waffle thread?

And bananas are not that different from cherries, right?

{Sneers} Cheery Waffle Thread? AKA the goddam Thread? Pffffft! I blow my nose at this pale, vapid, weak, limp, lame, vapid and lame* ersatz copy of the Mutha Beautiful Thread (Long May She Wave!).

(*I repeated vapid and lame, but that's just because it really, really is vapid and lame. And vapid. Did I mention the vapidity? And lamitudisnousness. It's got that out the ying-yang.)

This is a pretty weird thread, even as threads on this forum go... :confused:

But at least I see we have some waffle grogs crawling over it already. Where are the maggot grogs? And no, I don't mean the groggy maggots from the Peng Challenge Thread!

GRARARRRRRARARGGGAGGGGHGHGHGHH!!!!!

I hate you all. May a thousand fiery TNT ants devour the mould on your souls!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Uhhhh, I'm limited to five angry faces????? How can I properly express my anger with only five angry faces???!?!??!?? BFC, FIX OR DO SUMFINK!

This is a pretty weird thread, even as threads on this forum go... :confused:

But at least I see we have some waffle grogs crawling over it already. Where are the maggot grogs? And no, I don't mean the astute Kannnnnnigetts from the Peng Challenge Thread!

Fixed that for ya, Cruex.

Fixed that for ya, Cruex.

Are you trying to indicate that I am cruel? Or mötley? Perhaps you meant that I had touched upon the crux of the matter? Or was that just random Boo-rish logorrhea?

Anyway, thanks for making an effort, I guess...