New file at the Repository: WorldWar 2 Europe (2011-03-27)

best greetings and thanks for the mod, Amadeus, take care that there are some bugs, i tryed it by two days, and find fine to talk about the bugs i have found,

1/ Frostress units... you cannot un-attach them from HeadQuarters units

2/ as Germany, you can declare war on bulgaria, but are not allowed to invade it, same for the baltic state that becomes active related to events, you cannot invade them, i think the bug is the fact these nations go under russia mandate, and so, if you are not at war with russia you cannot invade them.

3/ when i invade netherlands as Germany, one infantry retreats to a neutral Belgium space, then, you are not allowed to attack it.

disclaimer... i are not sure if those are bugs related to the game engine and/or the mod of world war 2 by you, anyway, thanks for the work done on it,

have my best regards,

Alarick.

Thanks Alaric, the first issue is game realted I guess. I already told Hubert that there is need to handle units with 0 AP a bit more. I hope that will be fixed in the first patch. Second one I will watch at, maybe I could do something. Third issue is again game related, I saw it in WWI default campaigns too. Don't know if the admin guys already catch it.

Thanks Alaric, the first issue is game realted I guess. I already told Hubert that there is need to handle units with 0 AP a bit more. I hope that will be fixed in the first patch. Second one I will watch at, maybe I could do something. Third issue is again game related, I saw it in WWI default campaigns too. Don't know if the admin guys already catch it.

best greetings, please take care about the /script/AI/Purchase , one of the scripts for russia (Nation 8) is with tag for nation 4 (Polen) and is not working, making russia to purchase much less on 1939 to 1940, is all, not seen any other bug, and once you know bulgaria and maybe yugoslavia is biased to russia instead of western allies you may not attack them as axis until at war with russia, not major issues i guess, best of luck with the mod and have my best regards,

Alarick.