Need help with Repository!!!!!

I uploaded a file to the Repository and only then noticed that the stupid friggin thing used my real name!!!!!! I am paranoid about my privacy and don't publish my real name anywhere on the Internet in a non-professional context. Why the hell did you people default to this?

I urgently need to delete this file and all references to my name immediately.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I uploaded a file to the Repository and only then noticed that the stupid friggin thing used my real name!!!!!! I am paranoid about my privacy and don't publish my real name anywhere on the Internet in a non-professional context. Why the hell did you people default to this?

I urgently need to delete this file and all references to my name immediately.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A workaround: Log in to the repository; go to My account (on top of the page); account information and change the name there; of course if you order a game the billing address will be wrong but you can update it again at that point

Well you know how it is. For certain people, if you admit to playing D&D you're clearly a satanic worshipping child murderer. If you admit an interest in wargames or WWII history, you're clearly a racist Nazi fetishist child murderer.

You can be as ornery as you please using a secret identity, but these days you really need to watch what your real name gets associated with. Executive search firms and the like can dig up some very obscure stuff and you will likely never learn the real reason you didn't get called back. Sad but true.

I was eventually able to solve the problem when the scenario came up, but it gave me some anxious moments today. Maybe it wouldn't bother some people, but it bugged the hell out of me.

In my experience, websites that ask you to provide your real name as well as a username when you fill out a profile don't default to the former when you publish or upload. That was both unexpected and highly unpleasant for me. I strongly suggest you change it to protect our privacy better.

"For certain people... you're clearly a satanic worshipping child murderer. If you admit an interest in wargames or WWII history, you're clearly a racist Nazi fetishist child murderer."

So what's your point?

We need to be more open-minded and less bigoted about alternative lifestyles...

(Heh.)