Heya Xwormwood and Happycat !!!

Where did the battle report of the WW1 campaign in the homepage by

Claus (Xwormwood) from Germany and Jim (Happycat) from Canada go??

I for one really liked it and hoped to read the conclusion of that battle!

But all of a sudden it stopped albeit the text made me think it was to continue.

I hope you guys will finish it :)

Heya worg64.

Thank you so very much for you kind words, much appreciated!

I'm not sure why Battlefront stopped or paused the AAR,

but i can assure you that it has nothing to do with Happycat or me.

I would love to see it continued as well, because i never read Happycats comments before, as both of us played and wrote their AARs without knowing what the other guy has done or felt or written in his AAR.

Thats a very unique way to write an AAR: you can tell and show everything, so the readers can see everything, learn about everything and get a chance to "feel" what both players felt when they played this great new SC game.

But thanks again, i'm very glad that some nice fellas out there enjoyed what we wrote.

And now i have to wipe a tear out of my eye.

:)

Great news and thanks Xwormwood and Hubert!

I am actually very sure their is a lot of people that like the battle report

but most people are just to lazy to write and tell their feelings. :P

After the Battlereport is finished it would be great if you guys could write some after thoughts about the game.

How you felt about the balance and game mechanic in the game.

And the feeling of the game between you two battling it out during the game.

Also times of great hope and despair!

I see that you guys have wrapped up the AAR on the blogsite. Kudos to both of you for a very entertaining and informative game (and Bill, I really liked the "alternate history" outcome you wrote at the end of your turn). Perhaps one day you both could switch sides and see how well each fares. Again, thank you.

Dave

It was a great fun and pleasure to play the game, and to write the AAR.

I would like to thank Hubert and Bill for the game, the invitation to play the AAR, and of course to Jim aka Happycat, who wrote all these terrific reports, , and kudos for his last one, which is absolutly fantastic.

And finaly: thanks to all readers: thank you for your time, and thanks for all those nices comments!

:)