My NATO campaign missions are now available as standalones

ChrisND

The five official NATO campaign missions I made are now on the Repository in the NATO section. You can now play them as standalones.

Trial by Fire (Mission 4 of Dutch campaign) - A Dutch mechanized infantry company is assaulted by a large Syrian armored formation. Hold the line and survive until armored support arrives.

Over the Hill (Mission 8 of Dutch campaign) - A Dutch combined arms force secures a highway that runs along high ground. Large map, with a recon phase and lots of room to move around.

Kameshli Airfield (Mission 9 of Dutch campaign) - Joint Dutch-US assault on a military airbase. Syrians are armed with Shilkas and AT-14s.

The Factory (Mission 7 of German campaign) - Assault a sprawling industrial complex held by fanatical Syrian special forces. You have oodles of fire support - level everything!

A Night at the Sheraton (Mission 11 of the German campaign) - Explosive urban fighting as the Germans wrench the Sheraton Hotel from the Syrian defenders in the heart of Aleppo.

Play as Blue vs. AI only.

Thanks! Just wondering if you think Red would be too under or over powered in the airfield mission for h2h...

It would likely be rather boring for the rad player. They don't have much in the way of maneuvering power.

ETA: Also, certain aspects of the map might favor a human player more than it would the AI.

Awesome! Could you let us know which ones (if any) would be suitable for H2H play?

Kameshli Airfield, Over the Hill, and Trial by Fire are definitely not suited for HvH play. The Factory... probably not. A Night at the Sheraton MIGHT work out.

I'd update the text descriptions for these things on the Repository, but for some reason it won't let me.