Decals?

I can't find any info on decals (penetration decals, random numberplates, etc) on the forum.

It's not listed with the features.

Is this in? No penetration decals was fine 10 years ago. Every tank having the same tactical number was fine back when CMBO was released (after the skin had been modded by someone).

I don't intend to be negative, but as of now, there's too much positive going on about this game. It frightens me, and I have to bring it down!

Can't wait for it to come out! :D

The DAR's got me all pumped.

That's a step backwards.

But it'll be so AWESOME! :D

Hard to respond to such a balanced post (positive and negative in the same entry). ;)

I suspect Steve wouldn’t view it as a “step backwards” (after it wasn’t “in” before and now “out”). It just hasn’t included something you wanted.

gibsonm,

well, I rather enjoy having the visuals. After reading about the "ever changing" CMx2 engine for the past two years, I'd expect something like decals.

BUT, and it's a big "but", CMSF kicked ass without. CMx1 kicked ass without.

It'll take much to be a gamebreaker when it comes to CMx2.

The negative/positive thing is just a mindtrick I do when I am too excited!

I'm just too damn pumped from the DAR. :D

All giggling and skipping around.