Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all. 2011 will be the year lots of us bin waiting for over 8 years let it happen :)

Technically I've been waiting 10...since the day I first played CMBO and dreamed of how cool it would be to see it in 1:1 glory...and then really since the day they said they had ended support for CMAK...then totally when they announced CMSF in 2005...Man, what a looong road!

So, YES! HAPPY New Year punks! CM:BN in 11!

Mord.

LOL, Happy New Year everyone!!! Best part of 2011 is going to be either CM:BN being released, or my kids 1st birthdays, still don't know which ;) Either way, since their b-day isn't till August, I hope the old lady can yell at me for playing CM:BN that day instead of spoon feeding the kiddos with a birthday cap on my head :)

The clock is 22:12 in Finland and I just fired some surplus 280mm Nebelwerfer 41 rockets at my neibourgh's house just because I´m so happy about CM: BfN!

The beautifull part is that's he's not so pissed about it cause he knows my interest in BF: WW2... What a great guy.

PS. Anybody know anything about roofing?