Our friend the Taser

dieseltaylor

Which part of the report is the whitewash??

You didn't recognise that as a question?

Or perhaps you thnik that your response - "the bit that quoted" is sufficient - is that really all that you thnik is a whitewash?

Or there's always this bit:

I'm impressed that you can judge a report without reading it tho - is this a skill that can be taught?

both have that little squiggly mark that signifies "this is a question" in English.

You didn't recognise that as a question?

Or perhaps you thnik that your response - "the bit that quoted" is sufficient - is that really all that you think is a whitewash?

You play the part of a clever lad reasonably convincingly. Contemplate what "for starters" might possibly mean.

both have that little squiggly mark that signifies "this is a question" in English.

That would be questionS, plural, then.

No, you don't get to ask me an endless stream of increasingly inane questions.

Now I have just accepted a job offer in Melbourne and have to move down there in January. I am trying to find a house to rent and dealing with 20 year old farktard property managers that cannot spell 'verandah' or 'terrace'. THAT to me is more worthy of correction.

I'm not sure I like the sound of this - we have enough pinko-commie-journo types down here already, thankyou very much. Surely you could have got a gig in Cairns or Darwin, they'd love you to bits up there.

• 2 weeks later...
Now I have just accepted a job offer in Melbourne and have to move down there in January. I am trying to find a house to rent and dealing with 20 year old farktard property managers that cannot spell 'verandah' or 'terrace'. THAT to me is more worthy of correction.

Heh, my partner does property write ups for real estate agencies and given her journalist background hates that as well.

Now the important question..where you looking to live? The rental market is a bit tight at the moment down here and there's a lot of demand for rental accommodation.